How many calories do you eat a day?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I eat about 4500 calories a day, to maintain my chubby appearance, being overwieght never bothered me or stopped me from doing what i wanted to do if i eat less i become super skinny. Also i've never been able to go below 4000 calories without starving myself!
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i personally started eating between 1500-1700 kcals. i think i should be eating 1700+ but im still hesitant too...
    I don't go to gym very often. i try to go 3--5 times a week and burn between 200-350 kcals.
  • I eat less than you!
    Il probably die in about a month or so since god forbid I don't eat your precious 1500 or more calorie amount.

Btw you can't just randomly stop haveing an ED it may go away for a while but it's always there and always try's to comeback.
    Imagine being a recovering addict but everyday you still had to be around your drug of choice no matter what. Would it be so easy to stay clean than?
    People can't say ANYTHING if they havnt experienced it and know personally
  • kors85
    kors85 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you could eat more! I am trying to lose 35 pounds. I have now lost 15 so far and I am eating 1,000 calories. Do you work out?