Bodyrock no equipment workout list. Anyone joining?

Options

Replies

• Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I love body rocking! Thanks for the info!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    BUMP You are awesome! I usually have to just modify EVERYthing. Thanks much!!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • sherryberry07
    Options
    bump - love bodyrock! :-D
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :laugh: For the sandbag I stuffed my hand weights and ankle weights into duffel bags... I've already ruined two of them, busted zippers haha now they're in a pillowcase :embarassed: I really should just buy one, they're like $60 around here and I try to bodyrock 4-5 times a week.

Anyone doing the current weeklong challenges? I'm on week 2, delayed it because I tweaked my back, so I just did the old body weight ones for about 2 weeks.
  • YoAdrian2011
    Options
    Bump
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: For the sandbag I stuffed my hand weights and ankle weights into duffel bags... I've already ruined two of them, busted zippers haha now they're in a pillowcase :embarassed: I really should just buy one, they're like $60 around here and I try to bodyrock 4-5 times a week.

Anyone doing the current weeklong challenges? I'm on week 2, delayed it because I tweaked my back, so I just did the old body weight ones for about 2 weeks.

You can buy sand or cat litter to put in your duffle... Just put them in a plastic bags and wrap the bags up with duct tape.
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options

You can buy sand or cat litter to put in your duffle... Just put them in a plastic bags and wrap the bags up with duct tape.

oooh duct tape! Thats what I needed. I had a small bag of rice but after a few weeks it split open and rice came flying out in the middle of my clean+press, squat+press combo lol
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Duct tape is the CRUCIAL part. LOL.
  • pkralev
    pkralev Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok a newbie here. Could anybody please tell me how to tag this, so i can have it for future use instead of always going back into the post? Thanks heaps in advance.
  • dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    bump
  • carisle
    carisle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Saving this for later :)
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Also tagging for later use - I've been interested in bodyrock for a while but some of the equipment they use has put me off in the past. Thanks for this!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am kind of getting into the ZWOW videos since they split up. I am just liking them better then the new Bodyrock direction.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post!
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    Thank you for the links. I've been improvising the workouts but I'm having mixed results with my choice of improvised products lol.

I love the videos, but dang...they make me feel way out of shape lol.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    bump