Ignorant office Manuevers!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Not getting your own stapler and "borrowing" mine.

milton1.jpg

BEST MOVIE EVER!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ....or people that "talk to themselves" all day and then get offended when they ask you a question, but you didn't realize that they were talking to you.... UGH!!

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH..........we have a gal who talks to herself all day long! No filter on this woman - she doesn't work in the same area as me, but close enough - and she can be at the copy machine, at the fridge, ANYWHERE, and she's talking to herself. Everything she does is OUT LOUD...............

uggh.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    People who are constantly turning the thermostat down to 60. I'm FREEZING! Keep your damn hands off it! :)

yeah...this one!!!
    The flip-side of this are the little waifs who will dress in these gauzy little fashions in the middle of a Northeast Winter, and then constantly gripe how cold they are and crank the thermostat up to 88 to keep warm. Of course, those of us who wore sweaters and jackets have to endure the "sauna" for these little princesses. :tongue:
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    We actually have some one in my office that has been nicknamed "milton". He waste so much company time, money, and resources it isn't even funny. He calls meeting with people from every department, and within 5 minutes we all get in and are ready to take action. But he will talk for an hour just to "understand" and then call follow-up meetings for something that normal people could have dealt with in the first 5 minutes. FRUSTRATING!
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Helping yourself to the office holiday carry-in when you were clearly too cheap to bring anything in to contribute.
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    one that just happened today: hovering over my food and using your boney fingers to point 2 inches from my food...."oooohhhh, what's THAT"...then you leave early because feel sick you and start vomiting when you get home!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! Never hover over a former-fat girl's food!!!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Weinifying community food. Weinifying = The act of holding your weinie while you pee then you don't wash your hands. Everything you touch after that will then have been weinified.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    1. Leaving MESSES all over the kitchen. It's some Sweet 'n Low, a coffee stirrer, and a napkin- if Juan Carlos comes to work every day and cleans our whole building top to bottom like, 4 times before he's done, do him and all of us a favor and THROW YOUR **** OUT.

2. People who ask the same question over and over again. See also: people who ask EVERYONE else for the answer to something BEFORE attempting to figure it out on your own. THE REASON I KNOW THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE I LOOKED FOR IT!!! Try it one day!!

GAHHHH!!! That second one annoys me more than anything.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    clipping your toe nails

not washing your hands

spraying so much disinfectant at their desk I inhale it and choke on it - get some f'ing wipes, antibacterial wipes are your friend and mine

people who are able bodied yet stop the elevator in progress to go down 1 flight - lazy

Clipping toe nails while at work? OMG! What kind of boss or supervisors do you have at work?
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Using your speaker phone for a conference call and we have to sit and listen to every stinking word even though it has nothing to do with us.

This!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    1. Not starting new coffee, when you notice BOTH pots are empty.

:)
    Add your own.

this makes me rage
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Not getting your own pens and "borrowing" mine.

We had a solution to this...nail polish on your pen...so you can go up to the persons desk and take it back :)
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    1. Leaving dirty plates in the sink

2. Not washing hands in the rest room

3. Spraying deodorant at your desk
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Arguing w/ spouses and family members on the phone where EVERYBODY can hear!!!!
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Clipping your fingernails at your desk!
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    -Chewing your food like a cow during your break/being audible enough to decrease everyone's appetite around you.

-When my coworkers help themselves to my water-cooler like they're entitled to it. Wtf?
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    (I skipped a few pages, sorry for any repeats).

Not staying home when you are on the verge of needing to be admitted to the hospital for whatever illness has a hold of you!

Smelly foods in the kitchen microwave

Not cleaning up the powdered creamer/sugar mess when you make a cup of coffee EVERYDAY!

practically yelling your conversation about how your dog killed another squirrel or whatever gross story about your gross dirty dog (obviously someone is my example).

pen clicking, over and over and over....nervous habit I get it, but STOP IT!

not turning out the conference room lights when your meeting is over

leaving your cell phone on your desk, not on silent, when you leave your desk and having it ring incessantly.

Leaving the public stapler empty, especially when a box of replacement staples is right next to it.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    - Emptying a parts bin and not telling anyone they need any, or refilling it if there are more some where else

- Not refilling the toilet paper in the stalls

- Taking other people's food from the fridge

- Making 10 pots of coffee when only 5 are needed

but my biggest is

- When someone puts something on your desk or CHAIR , with no note, or any inkling of WHO it's from or WHAT to do with it!
  • EzraCCM
    Options
    We share a printer in my office of 18. ONE PRINTER.
    I hate it when someone prints out 30 copies of the SAME THING (usually several pages) instead of walking 4 doors down and using the COPY MACHINE!
    And, or course, the excessive-printers who are too lazy to make copies are WAY to lazy to go get new toner when they run it dry!

Grrr!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    one that just happened today: hovering over my food and using your boney fingers to point 2 inches from my food...."oooohhhh, what's THAT"...then you leave early because feel sick you and start vomiting when you get home!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! Never hover over a former-fat girl's food!!!

^^This!!!!
    I hadn't thought about it that way before. It's because I'm a "former" fat girl. Don't look at my food, don't comment on it, for sure don't touch it. I don't care what you think or how you feel about it and when you examine it that way, I can't eat it.