Ignorant office Manuevers!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    In the office lunch room, rinsing your plate in the sink... but not rinsing the sink! Ick!

I just wanna add to this... having to wait for someone to wash like 10 dishes and they take their friggin' time washing them as if they're @ home. I just wanna rinse my coffee mug and refill it!
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when somebody moves my food around in the fridge. To me that's crossing some kind of line. You don't touch someone's food. Maybe it's just me. I'm a bit OCD. I've been in the restroom too many times and watched too many people walk out without even so much as looking at the sink, let alone washing their hands and when someone has their hands on my food in the fridge, how do I know it's not one of these pigs?
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Not refilling the stapler when you empty it.
    not refilling beans or water in the coffee machine.
    getting the giggles when they make a page and I have an important client hearing every giggle
    thinking you can hide your office romance when you get into the car together and start kissing in full view of an office window
    commenting every time I cycle to work - I do it three times a week. Its not news!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    1) Calling a meeting for everyone to stress not to do so and so when you know who the culprit was but you don't want to address only him/her.
    2) Standing over my shoulder while I'm reading email to try and see what my email says.

3) Using my phone to make personal calls and leaving your make up all over the earpiece. ( I have a special little phone call I make to these people at 4:00 AM in the morning. My phone rarely gets used like this any more)

4) Using all the paper in the copier and not replacing more. Or leaving the copier jammed because your dumb butt couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Like the man said, I could do this all day.
  • rbc1957
    Options
    Leaving your dirty lunch dishes in the sink for the "dish fairy" to wash ...
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Belching after eating lunch like you're at the bar with your buddies instead of sitting in your office which is only a few feet away from me.
  • only4me_lori
    only4me_lori Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Not exactly done in the office buuuuut...everyone decides to go to lunch as a group, the server does her best to keep your glasses full of beverage, makes sure plates are taken away after you are done, dessert is offered, she/he does their best to give your group a great dining experience, gratuity is not added to your check in hopes that you will reward them with a great tip...and what happens...a measly 10%....and there is nothing holding individuals in the group from leaving a tip if they themselves were a bit "needy"...Get eduacated people...this is not the 50's....the minimum you should be tipping is 18%, standard is 20% and a great tip if you are going to be a regular and want this certain "server" 25% is appreciated...Many of us love our jobs, and it is a slap in the face when we "serve" you well and you sashay off leaving us next to nothing for our service...Just remember that next time any of you go out to eat....We rely on tips, $3.85 an hour does not go far..
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    When people come to talk to the guy next door - if he's not there, they "visit" with me until he arrives. Or even worse, ask me if they can leave a message with me. Here's a notepad, leave him a note!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    mass emails that tell me things that are happening in other locations and have no relevence to my workplace....my favorite "Join us Friday at 1pm to celebrate the retirement of { x }." I don't know { x } and they work three states away...company gonna by me a ticket to join them?
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bringing in donuts when the "weight race" has just begun!!!