1234568»

Replies

• samuel249
    Options
    Nairn's fine milled oats cakes
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Oikos yogurt seems to be my top food choice. the caramel kind.

OH. MY. GOD. They make a caramel flavor???? /dies
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Dr McDougle's Big Bowl Hot and Sour Organic Ramen.

With a little bit of Tamari in it.

Freaking delicious. Filling enough for a meal, @ 170 calories can be a snack!

6921816.png

have you tried the spring veggie soup? OMG! If it weren' such a trek to get it I'd eat Dr. McDougle's soup cups every day!

I have not, but I have tried the black bean (super filling) and the miso. Very good stuff.
  • Maximus0005
    Maximus0005 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    avocado-goes well with a lot more foods than just the obvious ones and is really filling
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    If by "diet food" you mean low-cal/reduced fat then "none".

I like real food and I am generally obsessed with all food in all its deliciousness.

Love it! and my go-to snack is air popped popcorn and or hot spiced ginger tea.... makes you all warm and cozy on the inside
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    carmel mini rice cakes, 8 for 60 calories!
    salsa on everything! usually around 5 calories for a tablespoon!
    special k crackers - 24 for 130 calories
    laughing cow spread cheese in the spicy mexican flavor - 35 calories a wedge
    Clementine cuties! - 35 calories a cutie
  • bmjohnso9192
    Options
    Air popped popcorn- with I can't believe its not butter spray and a light sprinkle of White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning, or Chili Powder
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have two things I love and have one or the other almost every day. I would eat them even if I wasn't trying to lose weight because they are tasty, low cal, low fat and not frankenfood (meaning no preservatives, additives, or HFCS)

Better'n Peanut Butter - less fat than regular PB, less calories than regular PB and it tastes wonderful. - 2T is 100 calories and 2.5g of fat. Much better than PB which is 185 calorie and 16g of fat.

Vita-Top Muffins - love these things! I either have them for breakfast or dessert in the evenings. 100 calories, 1 to 1.5g of fat depending on what kind I have.

Yuck! I hate better n peanut butter! It tastes so fake! I can't believe no one here has said PB2 or even better chocolate PB2!!! Now that stuff is the best! 45 cals for 2 tablespoons and soooo good!!!

What's PB2?

Basically powdered peanut butter and you add a tablespoon of water to it, mix it and it tastes so good. I was skeptical at first but when I tried it, I was hooked, especially the chocolate pb2! The ingredients are roasted peanuts sugar and salt with no added preservatives. Only thing is that it's super hard to find so go to the website to see which stores sell it or buy it online. It's so worth it!

Thanks! I'll have to get some and try it! :-)
  • KXanthos
    Options
    Oatmeal, so filling and only 150 calories for 1 serving. I add some cinnamon and a teaspoon of peanut butter to mine. Yumm!!!

I've never added peanut butter. I will have to try that.

I love oatmeal with a teaspoon of peanut butter, 1/2 of a banana, and a small portion of chopped walnuts for crunch. SOOO Yummy!
  • KXanthos
    Options
    Arctic Zero ice cream replacement and Skinny Cow Dark Chocolate Dreamy Clusters!!

the arctic zero ice cream is almost too good to be true, i love it!

I just bought some lat night. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Breakstone Cottage Doubles for the morning and sometimes at night if I want something sweet. Wholly guacamole 100 calorie packs. The spicy one is really good!
  • Cheralbert
    Options
    Pizza made with Joseph's Flax, Oat Bran & Omega 3 Pita Bread.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Yoplait light yogurts with puffed Kamut. It's a lot of food for very few calories! Plus, it's absolutely delicious :D
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lean Pockets, Laughing Cow cheese wedges, Papa Murphy's Herb Mediterranean Chicken Delight pizza, and Crystal Light in the regular and pink lemonade flavors.
  • Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love FIBER ONE! Their brownies, cereal, yogurt, bars~
  • IndiMomma
    Options
    edamame dip - do you have a recipe you like?
  • pghgirl777
    Options
    Chocolate hazelnut butter for this girl.

Yes. I can't get enough!!
  • sheystar
    Options
    spinach pie (spanakopita)! :D