Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It's all about perspective. I prefer to swear at clothing that's not cut right instead of at myself for not being shaped right. :laugh:

I have a hard time finding jeans that are big enough for my thighs, hips and bum, without gapping too much in the back of the waist. Don't want to have whale tail or plumber's crack. :ohwell:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    The breasties....

they never seem to make enough for the girls....
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    Hips! Shirts fit fine until I want them to go over my hips/*kitten*.
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    my gut
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Stomach... I have ooodles of skin. And its not nearly as flat as I'd like it to be. As much as I try to tone, I'll always have excess skin there, unless I get that TT someday...
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Although it's gotten a helluva lot better, I don't like seeing my back fat or stomach in anything I try on.
  • Snellingse
    Snellingse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MY STOMACH!!!!!
    I HAVE A BLUEBERRY MUFFIN TOP AND I HATE IT!!!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    my boobs - they are too big :P lol
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    The dreaded back blubber. Barf ....
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    my thunder thighs when trying on jeans. Sometimes they fit well or loosely in the waist but they're tight around the thighs!
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Definitely my stomach/hip/thigh area... they are huuuuge.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Now that my weight is down, dress shirts fit tight in my arms and shoulders but are huge in my waist area and if I get it baggier up top it is ginormous in the waist. I have big legs and no butt, so I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me and look good.

^ this

for a shirt to fit my neck, chest and shoulders, the body is way too wide.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Belly and breasts. : ) Too much of each. They are definitely reducing but they are the very LAST to go for me.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Used to be my stomach but dang these thighs are bothering me.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Usually it's the lower stomach... but seeing my arms looking "fat" in pictures really bothers me.. bleh

ditto :(
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Now that my weight is down, dress shirts fit tight in my arms and shoulders but are huge in my waist area and if I get it baggier up top it is ginormous in the waist. I have big legs and no butt, so I have a hard time finding jeans that fit me and look good.

Try tapered or "atheletic" fit shirts. They're slimmer cut in the waist and torso but fuller in the arms and shoulders.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    depends on what kind of clothes I am trying on. If it is pants I hate my hips(love handles),thighs and butt. shirts I hate that I have long arms and big boobs and that shirts are always to short since i am tall..pretty much everything I guess!!lolnot happy at any weight!
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Definitely the stomach and my fat back...I feel like Spongebob in a dress! :(
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Having to do a wiggle to try on jeans/skirts/bottoms because I carry most of my weight in my booty and hips!! Yep!!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options

^ this

for a shirt to fit my neck, chest and shoulders, the body is way too wide.

You guys have to look for "slim cut" shirts. That's what we have to get for my boyfriend.