Summer 2009 WILL Be Different Challenge!

Options

Replies

• futuremrsgaudet
    Options
    I weighed in exactly 1 pound less than last week. Not all that impressive, but considering I was almost certain I stayed the same or gained a few, I'll definitely take it! Gotta get better motivated this week and drink all my water! I'm so proud of my roomie! I won't spill the beans on her success because she should brag on herself, but she did a GREAT job this week! Go Heather! :flowerforyou:
  • l_mahloy
    l_mahloy Posts: 118
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Good morning everyone I am so happy I have lost 2.2 lbs this week happy dance going on at my house.
    sw 162.8 , As everyone can see it is slow and steady and I am just thrilled that it is going in the right
    3.5 159.8 direction. I am starting my p90 x either to day or tommorow so it will be interesting what
    3.12 159.8 the results will be. Good luck on weigh in day.:smile::smile:
    3.19 159.8 Lynn :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
    3.26 158.8 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    4.2 156.6
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not excited enough to do a happy dance - but congrats to those who are. I'll take any and all downward progress, so I'm happy to say I'm down another 0.5 pounds this week. I wonder if that will be a pattern?

I'm going on a vacation with my kids for Spring Break next week, and I will not have a computer. Currently the plan is to just write down what I eat everyday in my journal (or daytimer), and then enter it all in when I get back. We're going to be doing a lot of beach going, playing, snorkeling, kayaking and touristy walking stuff - so I'm not too worried about not getting exercise. It's the vacation mentality of "relax, eat what you want, let go of calorie counting and have a great time" that has me the most concerned.

wk1 183
    wk 2 178
    wk3 177.5
    wk4 175
    wk5 174.5

Happy exercising everyone!
    Kathryn
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    wk 0 - 177
    wk 1 - 176
    wk 2 - 174.8
    wk 3 - 174.2
    wk 4 - 173
    wk 5 - 172 - i am getting there, cant wait to get to the 160's, maybe next week?! :drinker:

slow and steady, but im ready to kick it up a notch next week, more exercise, did ok with the calorie counting this week, so really going to get moving!

well done to everyone who lost and for those who feel they didnt do great, keep on going, we WILL do it, and today is the first day in a new week :flowerforyou:
  • ashaner
    ashaner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so excited!! I finally LOST!! it was only .5# but i feel so much better. I have run 4 miles every day this week and really watched my calories - as per my other post - sometimes too much! But I am feeling great with a ton of energy and I finally seem to not be so crabby with my kids - get those refined carbs out and see what it can do!!

Hopefully next week will be EVEN BETTER!!!! :love:
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    gained .8 but ate for a whole week a ridiculous amount, i was actually digusted by myself. had to take 8 antibiotics last night at once, so today im feeling really slugish and tired so im taking the day off. I will eat healthly tho, and tomorrow its back at the exercise

congrats to everyone this week.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who has lost! Here goes:

SW: 164
    3/5/09: 162
    3/12/09: 160.5
    3/19/09: 160.5
    3/26/09: 160.5
    4/2/09: 159

I'm pretty darn excited to have moved past my little plateau and be in the 150's!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: Now to get down to the lower end of the 150's :drinker:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    No change for me:mad:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Well I gained :grumble: but I am guessing because TOM came for a visit this morning. Does not make me too happy but oh well. I know I have done great thye past few days and will continue so next week will be great for me.

Start 163
    wk 1 162.6
    wk 2 161.2
    wk 3 161
    wk 4 160
    wk 5 162.2
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    I LOST 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so SUPER excited!!!!!!! So, I down to 214, for a total of 11lbs lost! YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most I have ever lost is 12lbs.....so hoping to blow that out of the water next week!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    I weighed in exactly 1 pound less than last week. Not all that impressive, but considering I was almost certain I stayed the same or gained a few, I'll definitely take it! Gotta get better motivated this week and drink all my water! I'm so proud of my roomie! I won't spill the beans on her success because she should brag on herself, but she did a GREAT job this week! Go Heather! :flowerforyou:

Thanks Dobby!!!! We are going to be sme SMOKIN HOTTIES this summer! (Even more so than we are now!!!!) I <3 U!!!!! :love:
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options

Thanks Dobby! We are going to be some SMOKIN HOTTIES this summer! (Even more so than we are now!!!) I <3 U!!!! :love:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    5 POUINDS WAY TO GO!I lost the pound that i put on last week so thats good hopefully next will be more.
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    check in:
    2/26 192
    3/5 190
    3/12 190
    3/19 189
    3/26 187
    4/2 186

I feel like that turtle, "Slow and steady wins the race." I hope I can sneak in a 'rabbit' week in here somewhere!
  • whatabelighter
    Options
    I don't believe it...but I lost 3.5 pounds this week. I thought for sure that I would have gained this week with having a bad weekend and all.

Good luck to everyone on this weeks weigh in.....

Gotta go...my family and I are going for a walk.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    ok guys, something different this week maybe for our challenge!

think of everything that you did wrong last week and FIX IT this week :drinker:

sounds easier than it is! oh and no weekend slacking off this week guys, we all do it, so lets be good at the weekend this week and see how it shows on the scales next week!

Summer 2009 WILL be different! :flowerforyou:
  • l_mahloy
    Options
    Hi,
    We went a couple of weeks ago and my goal was to maintain and try and not gain. I did do a little extra cardio about 4 of the days and I was successful in maintaining my weith that week which was my goal.
    You can do it if you just try not to over eat higher calorie foods. Also drink alllllllllll the water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Have a great time with your family and god luck.
    Lynn:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lynn - I think I'll be okay - I just like to write my worries out, so they're not swimming around in my head too much.

Okay, so this might be TMI, but I peed like crazy today!!! I mean, like every 30 freakin' minutes. I'm just finishing out my TOM, and I'm pretty sure I was retaining water - so it seemed like all the 2L of water I drank yesterday, plus the 2L today, was coming out today. Just need a weirdness check on this. This is the first period I've had since I started using MFP and consistenly drinking the 2L of water a day. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
    Kathryn
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Good morning everyone I am so happy I have lost 2.2 lbs this week happy dance going on at my house.
    sw 162.8 , As everyone can see it is slow and steady and I am just thrilled that it is going in the right
    3.5 159.8 direction. I am starting my p90 x either to day or tommorow so it will be interesting what
    3.12 159.8 the results will be. Good luck on weigh in day.:smile::smile:
    3.19 159.8 Lynn :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
    3.26 158.8 :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    4.2 156.6

l_mahloy what is p90x????????????????
  • l_mahloy
    Options
    Hi,
    It is a set of home videos with different types of exercise from weight lifting to yoga it has a diet plan with it and you are suppose to really shred out with lean muscle. I am starting today just took my before pictures then you take more pictures every 30 days to see your progress as well as take measurements.
    Have a great weekend,
    Lynn