Summer 2009 WILL Be Different Challenge!

Options

Replies

• WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi, One pound down this week! :bigsmile:

I'm so glad my knee is good enough to get back to doing aerobics. :smile:
    I know I have to exercise to get the scale to go down. :laugh:

Good luck all on your weigh ins.
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    I've kind of had a lousy few weeks - illness, etc.
    I really need to start exercising!:grumble:

check in:
    2/26 192
    3/5 190
    3/12 190
    3/19 189
    3/26 187
    4/2 186
    4/9 186
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    Down 1lb this week! I will take it after the major loss last week. I didn't think that I wuold lose at all so I am very pleased! Have a great day everyone! :laugh:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    I have had absolutely no weight loss for several weeks now and it is killing me:explode: I don't know what else I have to do to get things moving.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    SW: 164
    3/5/09: 162
    3/12/09: 160.5
    3/19/09: 160.5
    3/26/09: 160.5
    4/2/09: 159
    4/9/09: 159

I was hoping last week's loss would be a kick start to continuing losses! :mad: guess not :ohwell: but i'll take the way my legs are looking these days
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i think our main challenge this week shall be to keep the Easter Weekend Madness to a minimum, well food wise anyway, i was just thinking of which easter egg i will get this year, im such a child, and then i thought, i dont really need an easter egg, i could do with some new clothes more! lol

so, i was thinking that this weekend will be a HUGE challenge for me and i want to be able to have some self control when it comes to chocolate and alcohol!

what do you think guys, is all the easter chocolate a challenge for you, tell me how you are going to avoid it, i think we could all do with some tips to stay focused this week

:flowerforyou:

Summer 2009 WILL Be Different! :drinker:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Start 163
    wk 1 162.6
    wk 2 161.2
    wk 3 161
    wk 4 160
    wk 5 162.2
    wk 6 160.6

Congrats to everybody this week!!! You all did great.

Realta...I think an Easter weekend challenge would be great. I'm actually on a fast through Sunday starting tomorrow (with my church group) yet I know the kids are going to have that leftover Easter candy and chocolate :bigsmile:
  • phetzgetfit
    Options
    darn. i was so sure i was down in weight but scales say not so. I'm definitely rearranging things though as my pants are loose. I've been holding at this weight for tooooo long. At least I'm not gaining back the weight i lost but I think i'll come up with some new eating/exercising goals to give myself another jump start.

nice job everyone
  • l_mahloy
    l_mahloy Posts: 118
    Options
    Hi,
    I didn't log in yesterday but my weight stayed the same this week:grumble: .I was not as disciplined this week. I must get serious again. Great job to all who lost . Well we all just need to stay in the race slow and steady is the best way for all of us to acheive our goals and keep it off. I do have some good news I am in a smaller size now and feel better about myself for that accomplishment. Have a wonderful Easter.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Lynn
  • cloverluv
    Options
    Congrats Lynn...a smaller size is fantastic!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    It's so nice seeing the changes that come with losing weight & getting healthy. :bigsmile:
    Well done lynn!!!

Realta I think that's a great idea for the challenge this week. Easter can be a very difficult time.
    You go in the grocery store and there are displays of chocolate everywhere....:grumble:
    I usually buy myself chocolate at Easter but I didn't this year...I was going to buy some for my hubby but then I thought it might be a temptation for me so I didn't get him any :frown: I figured he could always go to the corner store if he really wanted some :laugh:

Soooo it's Good Friday and I did an aerobic workout today to kick start this weekend on a healthy note!!!
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the health wagon and am struggling to get back onto it. :brokenheart:

I decided not to weigh in this week and to instead use this long weekend to re-evaluate my goals and to figure out a new plan for eating and exercise.

I'll be back soon. Just wanted to say I haven't given up..just need to take a mini-break and sort everything out.

Have a Happy Easter :flowerforyou:

xoxo

31345.png

Summer 2009 WILL Be Different!

[/url]
  • réalta
    Options
    I've fallen off the health wagon and am struggling to get back onto it. :brokenheart:

I decided not to weigh in this week and to instead use this long weekend to re-evaluate my goals and to figure out a new plan for eating and exercise.

I'll be back soon. Just wanted to say I haven't given up..just need to take a mini-break and sort everything out.

xoxo

31345.png

[/url]

good luck with reassessing your goals, come back soon :flowerforyou:
  • cloverluv
    Options

xoxo

31345.png

[/url]

I have faith in you! You can do it! :drinker:
  • l_mahloy
    l_mahloy Posts: 118
    Options
    Blueyed blonde take time to rethink don't give up you may just be at a plateau. Just wanted to encourage you. I had a bad week this week didn't eat well and didn't exercise enough weight stayed the same. I had several weeks where I didn't lose at all then it went down a pound or two.
    Good luck,

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Lynn
  • réalta
    Options
    this week's challenge is going to be tough! lol

i had decided that i wasnt going to buy an Easter Egg this year, as i dont really need/want one :indifferent:

so i get a phone call this afternoon, saying that i have won a Cadburys Easter Egg! lol i bought a ticket weeks ago for charity and now i have an easter egg! typical! :blushing:

so i will do lots of exercise, and give half/most of it to hubby! :drinker:

on the plus side, i went shopping today and bought jeans in a size 14 (ireland/uk sizes)

i havent been in a size 14 jeans n 5 years, SO EXCITED!!! :drinker:

hope you all have a great Easter, chat soon!

Emma :) xx
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    im so glad eveyone is doing so good. Im still stuck but im not trying to hard to get out. Health does come first but that darn bathing suit is getting closer :mad:
  • cloverluv
    Options
    Congrats on the smaller size Emma. Always an inspiration and very exciting. Plus...I'm jealous haha :laugh:

Hope everyone has a great Easter. Watch out for those deviled eggs.... :bigsmile:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    oh a deviled egg sounds good. I am still at the same weight. One of these days.
  • kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Back from vacation, and back to the gym I go! I didn't fall off the wagon exactly, it's more like I limped along side it for awhile. We drove from Atlanta to Key West and back, so drinking 2L of water everyday would require stopping every 30 minutes for a bathroom break - not my idea of a good time - so that was the worst offender. Boy did my body feel it though, and craved salty things!

I hopped on the scale this morning, and I'm back up to 178, but I'm so glad to be back into my usual routine, I'm not worried about making downward progress for the rest of April.

Great job to everyone else who lost or maintained last Thursday! It's so motivating to read everyone's postings and see the progress from week to week.

Kathryn