Have you met in person any of your MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My mommy lol :)
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was so excited I made post times 2
  • greg331
    Options
    The question is has anyone actually ever had to use mace?
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    The only person I've met in person that is on here I knew before MFP. So nope. I haven't met any MFP friends.

I'm tentatively planning on being in the Phoenix area in March for spring training...we should grab dinner/beer...more beer.
  • reepobob
    Options
    A lot (check my profile pics) and had an awesome time with all those and others not pictured.
    I have the coolest friends anyone could have here.

Hey! I'm on there! LOL
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    nope. But all seem like cool peeps. And not sure how many are even in Southern Cali. Doubt there would be any cross country, cross world trips for a meet a greet.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I've met one person. She's pretty awesome! ^_^
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of my MFP friends- but there are a few I would love to meet.
  • reepobob
    Options
    I've met eight...all of them cool as hell...
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Several of my MFP friends are from 20+ year friendships... but I did just meet one recently and we've become running buddies! Pretty fun!!!!
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    yep ... a few :drinker:
  • tadbiggs
    Options
    Found out I worked in the same building as several of them. Pretty cool to know that I have support just a few floors away.
  • torkmdeg
    torkmdeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Haven't meant any of my friends that I met ON here, but I have a few friends who I know on here as well that are my friends in person.
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    I've met one. She made promises about certain things that would happen when we met. She lied.

Although this has made me slightly hesitant to meet more people from here, I think I will give it another try.

FYI: If you promise a handie in the movie theater, you should give a handie in the movie theater!

what's a handie? handjob
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Have met at least 4 now.
    Soon to be five ! Ha ! :)
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet a few of my running MFP friends at a race or two :)

One of my pals is one of my friends that I've known for about 8 years... Gotta help him get back on the wagon

Another of my pals is my next door neighbor.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yes I have ... and I have become great friends with one so far ! Looking forward to the New Year, New Beginnings and New Friends ! :)
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have existing real life friends on here but have never met in real life anyone that I've crossed paths with on this platform.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    yep. four. all great people.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    No but I do hope to meet them someday when I visit US, ojala if God & money permits.