Have you met in person any of your MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Yes, my wife...lol
    She's been here and doing very well.

LOVE IT!:flowerforyou:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I've tried... offered to go to workout classes with them, but most of the close ones either have financial issues or just give me the blow off. I'm an awesome person IN-PERSON too damnit **pout**
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    No way. I have read too many articles about stranger danger from the internet. I would hate to be raped and killed...or would I???
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I met one and worked out with her and she kicked my butt
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I hope to 2012!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I joined with my sister, but she pooped out on me a few weeks back :( but I have some amazing friends on here that I have never meet in person, and I would love too!! maybe someday!!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    We should organize an event to meet everyone! That would be interesting/fun
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    nope. But all seem like cool peeps. And not sure how many are even in Southern Cali. Doubt there would be any cross country, cross world trips for a meet a greet.

Hey I live in So Cali. WOOT WOOT!!
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't meet any of MFP... However I need a workout buddy... Anyone live in So. Cal??? :wink:
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm from Montreal and created the MFP group "Montreal Area, Getting Slimmer Together". We are planning a post holiday season reunion, maybe a dinner or something, looking forward to it :)
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't join with knowing anyone, but I did get to meet one of my mfpeeps so far! It was so much fun! Would LOVE to meet more!! I'm here in NY if any of you are ever in my area!

:wink:

There should totally be a get together in our neck of the woods, it'd be a blast!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Mentioned one earlier, but I forgot... I am so excited!!!! On January 14th, Colorado MFPals are having a meetup! I can't wait! Should be quite a few of us there.
    See the Mile High MFP group if you're a CO pal that is out of the loop.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have met a few mfp friends in person some with their significant others. Let see, so far I have met, stewpodasso , loriannmartin and her husband steve, Laurayinz, Goldenwoof, pghsteelerfan and her boyfriend, GorillaNJ and Carl01 and Pretty_Pain. I hope to meet even more people in 2012!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Yes two coworkers who quit logging so I deleted them, bahahahahahaha
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i try to add some people from the town ( or surrounding areas ) of which i live, and i have only met 1..she was awesome from what i knew of her in 30 minutes or so, but i hope to meet her again soon:smile:
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I brought a couple of people from RL to MFP but that's pretty much all I know, haven't met with anyone that I've first met here even though some live pretty close to me.
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I haven't but I wouldn't rule it out.
  • blueyeb
    Options
    No, and I carry mace!!! :tongue:

lol
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I have! A few of them actually :) The Hell Run was fun!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i've met a person from MFP. she's really sweet