I'm all for at least a 6 pack :-)
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    defined abs please :wink:
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'd like just a bit more definition than I have now. But to be honest, I love eating I love eating what I love to eat, and not being quite so strict.

THAT'S what I'm talking about!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Flat
  • I would def want one! I feel like its more badass on women than it is on men just because its alot harder for women to get a six pack.
  • kwallis23
    Options
    Tight flat tummy would be great for me - dont need the 6 pack - dont want to look like a female body builder.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    6-pack! YEAH!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Definitely a 6 pack and you know that V guys get but some girls get too on the sides down low that would be awesome!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'd love a 4 pack
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Meh......A six pack just isn't my thing
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i've had a flat stomach at points AND a six pack at others. i prefer 6 pack :). i've never had a guy find it as a turn off though- only positive reviews. i'm not manly :) just tough and strong
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6-pack, definitely! But after 5 children, I don't know if my body will be able to do that. In that case, I would love something that resembles a flat tummy.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    i would love the peaking of a 6 pack..hubby wants me to have a flat tummy..doesnt want me to be too muscular..his terms..I said we shall see..
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman and the rest of her physique. The girl from Bodyrock, for instance, pulls it off, but just barely. Her body is almost TOO much.

I agree. I wouldn't want my body to be like that.
    I would love a flat tummy. & I'll probably work on the six pack after reaching my goal.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I am certainly aiming for the six pack!! I have the flat tummy and not satisfied :( I feel like I will look sickly by the time my body fat is that low >.< Not everyone's cup of tea! But I personally love it:] Shows hard work and dedication!

One of my idols:
    Samantha Baker

29511_118440024850234_100000527114911_190335_4503186_n.jpg
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Definitely for the six-pack, I mean I don't like it so it's all bulky muscles, but nice, defined muscles I think look great, plus then people wont assume you've lost weight unhealthily because the proof will be there.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I'm going for functional abs that make me a better athlete
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 pack right now, it's light but it's there and I like it :)

^^^^^^Agree with this!!! This is how I am now. I would love a 6 pack. It doesn't have to be bulging, but definition would be fantastic!! :bigsmile:
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    (Double post).
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Yes I want a 6 pack.

I don't want it so defined that it's stripped of all fat there, but a decent amount of definition, yes please!!