6-pack abs on women?

Options

Replies

• agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Something in between flat and a six pack! Maybe a 2 or 4 pack. haha

I don't like super-lean abs where you can see each of the individual abdominal muscles. But, I don't want a skinny, flat, shapeless stomach either. So yeah... something in between - nice muscles, but with a layer of fat to keep me looking softer and more feminine.
    Yeah, I'll take the 2-4 pack. I just don't personally care enough about having a 6-pack to devote the effort into optimizing my diet so that I lose enough body fat to make all 6 of my abs stand out.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    As long as it isn't a flabby/fat pooch, I'd be cool with it.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I like to have abs that show... not extremely though.. a flat tummy with smooth visible abs is very sexy to me :-) on men I like to see very ripped abs... like you run your hand down and can feel the definition from one to another...
  • sarah0426
    Options
    I like 6 packs! but then again maybe I'm biased.. I always had one growing up because I was into so many sports.. The girls in gym class used to tell me they were jealous. My stomach just looks flat now if I'm just standing, but if i flex the muscles at all there is definitely a 6 pack going on. I just think it's part of being strong!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I think its cool as hell.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    this may not be true and i don't claim that it is but i was told that because of the female physique 6-pack abs are only possible with hormone inhancement due to the stucture of the female abdomen muscles. sure to get some return fire on this one.
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    this may not be true and i don't claim that it is but i was told that because of the female physique 6-pack abs are only possible with hormone inhancement due to the stucture of the female abdomen muscles. sure to get some return fire on this one.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'd love just to have flat ab's, a 6-pack would be just a bonus...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

Not true.
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think 6 pack abs on a women is very sexy, but a fit and confident woman is just as good as six pack abs.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    HAWT

six-packabs.jpg

Lickable!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Flat would be awesome but abs = even more awesome!!!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options

Definitely not true. I've seen far too many 6-packs on women, even on this site. A few I know for sure don't do anything other than diet and exercise!!!
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a 6 pack, but my goal is a flat tummy and if I get there than I will try for the 6 pack!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 pack right now, it's light but it's there and I like it :)

I like how your tummy looks in your ticker. That makes me jealous...but I really just want a flat tummy. I want more kids more than a 6 pack and those seem counter productive.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    HAWT

six-packabs.jpg

Lickable!
    I would love to have a body like that. Maybe with just a little more body fat, but not too much :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Either or is fine with me
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    6-pack definitely. I don't really care if I have them but I think they are sexy on everyone.
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not a woman, but I think a six pack can look great on some women, whilst a flat stomach looks great on other women. Neither is more/less attractive or more/less feminine, in my opinion.
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is 6-pack abs. Right now I'm 2 short. I've got a 4 pack.