6-pack abs on women?

Options

Replies

• EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a flat tummy.. but man, a 6 pack would be NICE!!! I think strong, lean & fit is beautiful!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    For others, I'm indifferent. For myself, flat would be wonderful. I really can't ever see myself having a 6 pack, and it's not really something that I'm concerned about.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a belly dancer, and I love the 6 pack look, however, even though I only have the slightest hint of them, I have been told it is NOT attractive (this is from Middle Eastern people primarily).

I'm not expecting to get them anyway, but I do like them.
  • mysteria_
    mysteria_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would never want a 6-pack... I just do not like the muscle-ey look on women. That's my view and I'm entitled to it. lol
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    For others, I'm indifferent. For myself, flat would be wonderful. I really can't ever see myself having a 6 pack, and it's not really something that I'm concerned about.
    I should say that I've NEVER had a flat stomach. Even when I weighed 125lbs, I still had a little pudge, so I'd be so happy with a flat stomach. I can't even picture that on myself right now!
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    Well, for my own asthetic I just want to be slim and toned. I tend to bulk muscle though, so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with thighs of doom. It's just what happens in my family. I am not sure if I'd get a 6-pack, but if that's how I end up by maintaining a healthy diet and getting regular exercise, I won't complain!

I think 6-packs/defined muscles on women are great, I think women who are just slim/obviously healthy and toned are great! As long as she is comfortable and confident, a woman can't go wrong :)
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE a 6 pack! But ain't no way I've got the time to get there.

I think any "naturally" obtained muscles are very attractive. Men or women who have clearly used steroids- not attractive.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just toned and rock hard...don't necessarily want to see a six pack.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Totally a 6-pack.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I would love to have my abs showing in any way!!1
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    I wouldn't want them... I mean I see extremely muscular women and it is frightening to me not pretty but different strokes for different folks I suppose I just want a flat stomach and slight ab creasing on my sides... but no definition :)

Just about tho post this exactly. I do like seeing "light" 6 packs on women but not sure I'd like it on me nor would my husband.
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    This is what im going for!! hope to get there! omg i love her ABS!!! Its not too much and not too little. JUST RIGHT!

abs.jpg
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'd like a little ab definition, but not a 6 pack. Not at all. I admire women who have them but it's not for me.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    If you can do it great, but I believe that muscular waists are actually thicker. So it depends on what your other goals are.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Just like to lose the Keg :sad:
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Flat tummy for me...with sexy obliques as someone else described.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    I want a 6 pack for sure. I would love to show up on the beach and impress the hell out of my friends. A flat stomach is an acheivement sure, but starving models have flat stomachs. I think it shows true strength and power to have defined abs. I'd love to prove sterotypes about women wrong, especially us little ones. ( I'm 5'3 ) I may be short, but I can kick butt (or at least I'm well on my way.) :)
    good point. I've been reading through, and I'm editing my answer to add that while I don't want a 6 pack, I do want a tight, lightly defined stomach. Not just a "skinny" flat stomach. I want to look fit.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I use to have a very flat and toned stomach, there was a barely visible outline of a '4 pack' lol not a '6 pack' which was perfect for me! Hopefully I can get back to that! I have 100 days to get it there! My due date for a better and hopefully toned and curvy body is in March (My 1-year MFP anniversary!) :)
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Definitely a 6 pack and you know that V guys get but some girls get too on the sides down low that would be awesome!

So agree. I can start to see the definition on the sides and am looking forward to seeing that V. Bring it on! :tongue:

Kathy
  • therenegadeangel
    therenegadeangel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Flat stomachs are boring. I want muscles! Nothing sexier than a powerful looking woman ;)