Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Bring on the abs, baby.
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'd love a 6 pack, but I'd be happy with toned and defined. Just flat isn't enough for me :)
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    a flat tummy. however, on a man i would not like a 6-pack either.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    How about a woman with a flat stomach and a 6pack of beer? Now that's sexy!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    No six pack for me.. I have no desire to have one. Nor do I have a desire to workout with a barbell as most women on this site do..

As long as my stomach is flat and my *kitten* is lifted, I'm happy!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I hate a 6 pack on a lady - would not want to touch them.

Too manly...lol

Grow a beard too...

What does ab definition have anything to do with a beard? No need to be rude to those who DO have them. Many gorgeous friends of mine do.
  • mollymoo89
    Options
    How about a woman with a flat stomach and a 6pack of beer? Now that's sexy!

Hahahahah I can do that!
  • PMWiggi
    PMWiggi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm single and don't have to give in to the whims of some "partner" who wouldn't want me to be me! I'd go for the 6-pack abs and any "partner" who didn't go for it would have to quickly depart from my life! i workout so I can be the best me that I can be! It's all about me at the gym! I want to look just like Jillian Michaels and nobody is going to tell me her 6-pack abs are not feminine, sexy, or attractive!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'd take either. However since my body stores all it's fat in it's thighs, in order to get trim thighs, I'll probably end up with a 6-pack or close to that.
    Options
    I'd take either. However since my body stores all it's fat in it's thighs, in order to get trim thighs, I'll probably end up with a 6-pack or close to that.

I'm right there with you! Legs carry my weight >.<
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Flat.
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    considering ive had 3 c-sections, i doubt i will ever have my 6 pack back that i had in highschool. so i will settle for a flat tummy even though that is probably out of the way too ;(
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    If I can have a 6 pack I would. Wouldn't that mean I would need 10% body fat?
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I lean more towards 6-pack since I'm really close already. More than the 6-pack, I love my obliques! They are visible all the time now. Never had those before :)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I hate a 6 pack on a lady - would not want to touch them.

Too manly...lol

Grow a beard too...
    Rude...
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    What a great topic -- look at all the responses. I definitely would (will) go for the 6 pack abs. :happy:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    6 pack definitely. I can't complain about my stomach now but still...if I'm gonna do it, I'm going all the way.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    My goal for now is just a flat tummy, but would love abs in the future. Not body builder scary woman defined abs, but like really tones stomach with slight visual of abs. Sexy. :)
    Options
    If I can have a 6 pack I would. Wouldn't that mean I would need 10% body fat?

10-12% is essential fat so not that low!

Depends on a woman's genetics really. 14-18% usually for abs