What makes you love your dog???

Options
psmd
psmd Posts: 764 Member
Here is my Harrison (AKA Harry Monster) :love: I LOOOOOOOVE him!!!! He drives me crazy sometimes but somehow is the sweetest thing in the world! What makes you love your doggie? Feel free to post pictures of your little guy or girl too!

harr7.jpg
5-529.jpg
1-harflwr-dsc0017.jpg

Replies

• directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have 2 dogs.. I love them because Dogs will never ever leave your side. They want a companion and will never leave you even if you're rich/poor/injured/etc.

31879_529653678391_77001642_31109479_7823500_n.jpg
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    My dog is in my display picture. How could you not love a face like that?
  • psmd
    Options
    cute little guys!
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    They always greet me at the door when I come home. They act like I have been gone forever and it is the best thing in their world that I came back.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love that my dog loves me unconditionally. He's always ecstatic to see me and he just shows me so much love.

He's pretty freakin' adorable too!

kirby2.jpg
    kirby5.jpg
    kirby4.jpg
    kirby1.jpg
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs because I've trained over 1500 dogs, and their owners. That'll make anyone love their own dogs!!!

007.jpg
    8_13_08010.jpg
    08_12_08.jpg
    Snowtrip181.jpg
    AAAmygirls2-1.jpg
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    First, how do I post pictures of my dog?

I love my dog because she knows me. She knows when I am upset or having a bad day. She is there for me when I need a lick because tears are rolling down my face.
    I took her to get her teeth cleaned (for the first time) the other day. By the end of the day, they had cleaned her teeth but also had to pull 3 & one just fell out. I thought she would be upset with me, but when they brought her out she climbed onto my shoulder & pressed up against me as I carried her outside. She would not let me out of her sight (even though it was a little fuzzy from the pain meds she was on) & followed me everywhere around the house. That night, she slept pressed up against me so I knew all was forgiven.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The fact that he is not a dog at all makes me love him :D...

fx3qyq.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    We just got a black lab puppy! She is quite the handful. I'm not sure, but I think I still prefer the noisy pain-in-the-*kitten* cat.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    unconditional love and companionship. somehow knows when I've had a rough day and stays very close at hand...to lick my hand ;)
    my 55 pound golden retriever mix thinks she's a 5 pound lap dog.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

fx3qyq.jpg

awww....I love my black cat too...even though he's not a dog :)
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    The fact that she decides that the most appropriate place to take a poo is in front of the hot shirtless guys jogging at the park.

Haha.

I love my baby girl. She makes me laugh and she melts my heart with her big ole eyes.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs because they are all rescues, they each have their own personalities and they always make me smile. Two were abused and one was aggressive when we got them. He turned around completely and is a different dog with love. No matter what they were put through before they can still forgive and love like they've never been hurt.

I am in the process of going to school to hopefully be a vet and work for the ASPCA. It's my dream to give the neglected/abused animals a second change. We have to be their voices.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

fx3qyq.jpg

awww....I love my black cat too...even though he's not a dog :)

My black cat isn't a dog but I love her just as much as my dogs! :happy:
  • ShadowSoldier23
    Options
    First, how do I post pictures of my dog?

I love my dog because she knows me. She knows when I am upset or having a bad day. She is there for me when I need a lick because tears are rolling down my face.

I went through a really rough period of depression and my husky got me through it. In many ways I think she helped save my life. They really can be treasures.
  • psmd
    Options
    Love all the pictures of the dogs (and cats, no discrimination!), keep em coming! Going to sleep soon but will check back tomorrow.

@hawaiiandream: To post a picture upload to photobucket.com and copy the image link and change capital IMG to lowercase here.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    My dogs get me out to the park and down to the river every single day. They need it, I need it, we all love it, rain or shine. I wouldn't know what to do with myself without 'em! Blue heeler and a Jack Russell, both great boys.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options

So it's not just my dog! My baby boy is 65 pounds but thinks he is tiny enough to sit on laps too!
  • MJArant
    MJArant Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We have a 7 month old Newfie named Oso. He has a great disposition and is gigantic.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    Options

So it's not just my dog! My baby boy is 65 pounds but thinks he is tiny enough to sit on laps too!

yea my 90lb husky will literally climb in your lap. she is the biggest of my 4 dogs but the sweetest at heart.