What makes you love your dog???

Options

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Because she loves me unconditionally, never talks back, trusting and forgiving, is extremely well behaved and smart!

I don't know how to post pictures here but she is a beagl-ish rescue dog. You can see her tail in one of my profile pics. LOL
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    BEST THREAD EVER!!!!

I love my dog because she loves me unconditionally and always makes me smile!

resize3.jpg

1-9.jpg

173-1.jpg

3-1.jpg
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics, but he's in my profile pic :)

I love my dog because he's always happy to see me, gives unconditional love, affection and is so cuddly :D
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    BEST THREAD EVER!!!!

I love my dog because she loves me unconditionally and always makes me smile!

3-1.jpg

That is THE cutest picture I have ever seen!! :)
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    My dog is the most loyal being in my Life, dont no what i would do without her
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs because they never complain. They are my walking companions in the heat of summer and even last night in the pelting rain. When I figure out how to get photos off of my iphone I will post them.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I grew up without dogs and now at 31 I own 2 and I absolutely love them!!! Like most people said they know when you are sad, happy, or ready to play. We have a lab/golden mix (Noodles) who we've had since she was a puppy...she's mommy's girl and would lay cuddled in bed with me for as long as I let her. We also rescued a 100lbs Akita and I love him because he's super protective of his family...he can have a temper but never with me. Together they are the perfect balance of energy and mellowness.
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs (ok, my parents do, but they are just ours, even if i don't live there anymore, nevermind...), both mongrels, and both adopted from a local pet shelter.

Why i love them so much? Because they really know how to show you eternal gratitude for taking them. It's really amazing how unconditionally a dog loves his owner. And every time i come to visit, it's a loud and extremely happy welcome. Ah, how could you not love them? :)

dsc00225dx.jpg

The big one is a boy, and his name is Ari, and the right one is a girl, her name is Bela. :)

(I can't seem to get the image working properly... Can anyone help with that? Thanks...)
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I grew up without dogs and now at 31 I own 2 and I absolutely love them!!! Like most people said they know when you are sad, happy, or ready to play. We have a lab/golden mix (Noodles) who we've had since she was a puppy...she's mommy's girl and would lay cuddled in bed with me for as long as I let her. We also rescued a 100lbs Akita and I love him because he's super protective of his family...he can have a temper but never with me. Together they are the perfect balance of energy and mellowness.

Oh my Akita's name is Ramen ;o)
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    He's in my pics

Because he's my kids best friend
    He weighs 107 at just a year old but thinks he's 30
    He does 4 or 5 tricks and lves to hug or snuggle on the floor
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Dogsb.jpg
    Do you have to ask????:love::love: :love: ]
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I love my dog Milo b/c he's the cutest Westie ever!!! He has such a great loving personality, we couldn't ask for a better pup!! When people talk about dogs choosing them, it's sooo true!!! He chose us... Came right up to us and sat in between my husband’s feet... We got him when he was 8 weeks old.. I really couldn't imagine our life without him... He's our fur baby!!! He's a West Highland Terrier.. The same as the Caesar dog food dog... I hope you can see these pics...

**I apologize that the pics are sooo big!! LOL

Milo1.jpg
    Milo2.jpg
    Milo3.jpg
    Milo4.jpg
    Milo5.jpg
    photo8.jpg
  • He keeps all my secrets and never talks back.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Dexter is just so adorable, you never know what face you'll see when he turns around (his lips tend to go all ways possible), just look at that picture, how can you not melt and laugh at the same time looking at him ;)
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    They are snuggly and cute. Great companions for my sons! I have two pugs! :wink: :wink:
  • cynma
    cynma Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The bigger dog is mine. She is 13 1/2 She is so loyal that even though she now has arthritis she still follows me everywhere. The little one is my husbands. She is so cute she just makes you smile
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    35349.jpg
    Look at her little face! What's not to love??
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    This is the BEST thread I've come across! =)
    I love my dogs because they are my children! Buster and Linky are my best buddies. They are always happy and love me no matter what. They are my cuddle partners and we have so much fun playing! Growing up we never had a dog and as soon as I established myself I made it a point to start a little family. Buster is a 3 year old yellow lab and Link is my fiance's dog from before we met. He is a Basenji. I love them so much! Thanks everyone for sharing your stories and pictures! This morning when I was on the treadmill, Buster laid his head on the treatdmill, maybe to feel the vibration, maybe to be close to me, it was adorable!

373933_10100113098307138_25703056_39716724_1175676759_n-1.jpg
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Dogsb.jpg
    Do you have to ask????:love::love: :love: ]

They are beautiful!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Here's my girl

284807_10150254882680544_615300543_8066594_122338_n.jpg