HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    2010mayleo.jpg

My Leo.

He hogs the bed...steals the duvet. Not to mention teatowels... :D
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love my Cairn Terrier, Piper, because he's adorable and he loves to cuddle with me and sleep on my bed, and if I'm sad he will snuggle me. <3 Couldn't live without him.
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love my lilly (puppy) as she,s so cute and she,s so loyal to me and i also love my phoenix(kitten) too! :0)
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I think people are either "dog people" or "cat people", and I am absolutely a dog person.

Not always, here are some of my fur babies

i3uo02.jpg
    2uny2ia.jpg

I love them because they are completely non judgmental and always happy to see you
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    IMG_0839.jpg
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    IMG_0839.jpg
    Awwwwwww so cute!!! :0)
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Photo0325-1.jpg

This is Dennis, he is a rescue dog and sooo loving. He barkes at everything but I love him to bits.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i love my dog because we saved her from a hard life of breeding and while i was pregnant she never left my side and now never leaves my babys side. and just look shes beautiful!!!

IMG00117-20110617-0920.jpg
    IMG00119-20110617-0921.jpg
    roxybeach.jpg
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Here are my best friends! Bear and Foxy, Shiba Inus
    bearandfoxyfacelittle.jpg

Bear

Bear_little.jpg

Foxy

IMG_0659_resize.jpg

I love that no matter how long I have been gone they greet me like I have been gone for days!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Here are my best friends! Bear and Foxy, Shiba Inus
    bearandfoxyfacelittle.jpg

Bear

Bear_little.jpg

Foxy

IMG_0659_resize.jpg

I love that no matter how long I have been gone they great me like I have been gone for days!

OMG they are adorable!!!
  • velvetkat
    Options
    IMG_0839.jpg

They are so cute!!! love all the spots!
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    My Jack Russel is in my profile pic and I love the "big dog personality" in the "small dog package."
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    LOVING all the furry little boys and girls on here!!!

I love when I come in the house after being outside for only a few minutes and he acts like I was gone FOREVER!!! My absolute favorite is when i walk him and he looks up at me like he's saying...ya know, I just really, really love you!

He's such a good guy and is so well behaved!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs (in profile picture) because they are my fur kids... fully of energy, loving and keeps us on our toes!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    I love my dog sooo much because he lets me do this to him!

2a6p56v.jpg

and lets me snuggle him like this

http://tinypic.com/r/2iqjwy/5

His name is Zac and I rescued him from a breeding farm where he was beaten, he was very nervous but now he is so loving yet very protective of me and his brother (a 6 month old kitten called Humphrey!)
  • velvetkat
    Options

2a6p56v.jpg

2iqjwy.jpg

His name is Zac and I rescued him from a breeding farm where he was beaten, he was very nervous but now he is so loving yet very protective of me and his brother (a 6 month old kitten called Humphrey!)

think I fixed the pics so they would post... changed the IMG to img
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options

2a6p56v.jpg

2iqjwy.jpg

THANKS!!!! :D
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

2a6p56v.jpg

2iqjwy.jpg

THANKS!!!! :D

so so cute!! i want him! aww so lovely you rescued him from a breeding farm just like my doggy :smile:
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit you would stay out and your dog would go in. ~Mark Twain
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    Nicksexperiment294.jpg

This is our Angel. She's a Black and Tan Coon Hound. She looks like a cross between a Dobie and a Rot. but barks like a hound!

We found her (or she found us) one New Years Eve nearly seven years ago. She was on top of play ground equipment at a park near our house, and when we saw her it looked as if she was thinking about going down the slide!

Words fail to tell you what she means to us. In this picture she is munching on an organic carrot, her favorite treat! She will stick her nose up at a conventional one! She's loved carrots forever; no other vegetable will do!

Two days ago she fell ill. Today will be another trip to the vet. :O( I miss my walking buddy and we are all concerned since we don't know what has her feeling so awful. :sad:

She can't bark without raising up her front legs! It's so funny!
    She loves her cats. Especially the brother and sister. She will groom them and they will pester her until she does!
    She is a 60 lb. lap dog - I tease her that she must have been a teacup poodle in her former life!
    She loves walks and hates thunderstorms.
    She has helped our family get through many emotional times.

I can't wait to see her feeling better! I miss her whipping her long tail around as she contorts and yips a hello when I walk in the door. :heart: