worst movie ending ~ever~ ?

Options
123457»

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    If you didn't like the Mist's ending, you should know that the entire movie is basically word-for-word from the book. Everything EXCEPT the ending. Totally different in the book.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The newest Indiana Jones. Completely ruined Indiana Jones for me. :(
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If you didn't like the Mist's ending, you should know that the entire movie is basically word-for-word from the book. Everything EXCEPT the ending. Totally different in the book.

I thought it was a great story to read but the ending sucked,kind of like King just got tired of it or ran out of ideas so just wrote "The End".
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    "The Perfect Storm"
    Hey, let's spend two hours watching how these brave men conquer their struggles at sea only to have them all drown at the end.

Really?

Well that's how it ended in real life. I'm sure their families would have loved for the ending to be different for you too.

At the time I saw it, I had no idea it was a true story and the end completely floored me! Had I known, I would not have watched it. I see enough tragedy in every day life. However, I hope it brought the families some comfort to have their loved ones remembered in this way.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Swing Vote. I didn't want to watch it in the first place, so I was dead set on hating it from the beginning, but that ending was crap. The two candidates spend the entire movie trying to convince this guy to vote for them because his vote is the tie breaker and at the end they don't tell you who he voted for. Complete waste of two hours, in my opinion.
  • lcamero2
    Options
    Bambi 2 ... Seriously watch the movie. It's as if they filmed half of it, realized it sucked, and the said screw it lets just wrap it up. Terrible. I actually yelled at the TV lol
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Did anyone mention the last Indiana Jones (crystal skull). If I recall, it went all alieny and crappy special effects on the mountain or whatever. I was so mad. Still am.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hmmm this thread has saved me from watching several movies. haha.

I was floored by the ending of The Mist but it didn't ruin the movie for me, it was just sad. I also hated the Perfect Storm and didn't realize it was a true story until after it was over.

On the other hand, sometimes I get annoyed if the ending is a little too perfect. I like a good twisty ending, even if it turns out badly, just because it seems more real than "they lived happily ever after."
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    Cloverfield , it finished , i was just kinda sititng there like ... whit!? Still waiting for any good bits to start haha
  • LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not I think Grease had a bad ending! When the car flew away I wasnt impressed...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    IT

lol
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    "The Perfect Storm"
    Hey, let's spend two hours watching how these brave men conquer their struggles at sea only to have them all drown at the end.

Really?

That was a true story though, what are they suppose to do let them live happily ever after in the movie but in reality they all dies and family suffered???
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    A.I. - It was like they just gave up.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    "Titanic"...who the hell decided to let the boat sink? thpuhleeze.gif

Lol the titanic is a movie based on the true events of a person who survived the titan sinking.. It kind of has to sink in the film. =
    Although i dont see why the both had to die! I get they couldnt both get on the same floating object, but why didnt he just climb onto a different floating object?
  • Willowfang
    Options
    I completely agree with you on the Mist... I love Stephen King and the story was amazing so when I heard they were making a movie I was stoked... And for the most part they stuck to the actual story... but the ending... well, I was sooo upset by that... I actually cried... It was def. not the ending that was in the book... It ruined the whole movie for me... I haven't watched it since... In my opinion it destroyed a really good story...
  • aebortt
    Options
    The ending of the Nicolas Cage move, "Knowing", was horrible. The ending was essentially a "Rocks fall and everyone dies" scenario. I was very disappointed. This movie was so depressing.
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Oh I have so many its hard to pick THE worst.
    I'll start with I AM LEGEND as the worst.
    Followed by THE DEPARTED which left me pissed off.
    And last but not least is PARANORMAL 3. This was the worst of the all the Paranormal movies. And the worst I've seen all year.
    I mean really!?! A freekin ghost in a white sheet. I understand we're in a recession but damn.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dr.T And The Women. Just horrible.