Getting hit on by freaks

Options

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I was hit on by my little brother's 13 year old friend....a chubby chasing scrawny grandad......40+ year old men online...c'mon guys, I'm not THAT desperate!! it's cute if you're just playing, but being serious.....eww!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I told the cashier at the store "I wanna bag you like groceries" lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Who is the weirdest/freakiest person who's hit on you?

I've had so many hobos hit on me. There was one outside of a drug store asking for money, and I told him I didn't have any and he proceeded to tell me, "Oh, that's all right, you're gorgeous, money will come easy for you." HA!

Anyway, the weirdest one was the other day at a grocery store. A nerdy guy with buck teeth came into the aisle that I was in and stated that he needed sugar and how he'd never seen a 60 pound bag of sugar blah blah blah. I just smiled and grabbed some Stevia. He then asked me if he could take me home 'cause I'm all the sugar he needs O_O

I immediately left that aisle, and the guy followed me! I walked faster and he was right behind me, trying to start a conversation. Ugh. I finally lost him and I was so relieved. I was grabbing some bananas, then BAM, there he is. ****ing creeper.
    Living in Sacto will get you some creeps! Maybe they're from tent city.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I told the cashier at the store "I wanna bag you like groceries" lol

This just got me in trouble haha
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Now I have to ask what is the best way to approach a woman?

*Guys take notes!*

Hon you are gorgeous from your pic, you could probably get away with saying anything, good looks are a natural icebreaker.
    Otherwise something that doesn't come out of nowhere is good, like if you are at the grocery store asking where something is or how to prepare something might be a good way to start. It's the walk up and totally random comment that throw people off
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    it's always a little awkward when females hit on me lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I had a 40-year-old double amputee hit on me once. That was weird and just awkward.

The nerve of him. Daring to speak to you as if he were a whole person.

Some ladies shouldn't be hit on period. They aren't worth it.

That was my thought. Hell, maybe that guy was a war veteran hence why he is a double amputee. Who knows.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Without sounding conceited........... I swear I'm not at all. I'm the most humble, shy, sweet girl. With that said...
    It's been a while since I've been hit on by a "creep" but what's with the old guys? I mean, it's happened before but now that I feel and look better, do you really expect me to respond and give you my number?? Come on! I'm 32.. but I don't think I look it at all.
    I have a friend who's 35 (dana woot woot!) and she also doesn't look 35. We look like we're in our mid to late 20's. She's bothered by the old guys too, especially those that don't take care of themselves and look like our dads.

I'm going to quote myself because I just got through rejecting a guy through text because he was too YOUNG (25). Women don't know what they want!!! :tongue:
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Jamaicans. I know I sound like a total a.s.s, but I'm sick and tired of the old Jamaicans who work here asking me to go over to their place and watch movies, and I'm sick and tired of them staring at me while I shop. Also, in general, it seems that only freaks (and not the good kind) like me. I'm a fan of giving everyone a chance, but more and more I've noticed that if someone is a loner and has few to no friends, well there is probably a good reason for it.
    Only older, drunk, mentally ill men hit on me!!
    Im used to it by now, even when I was a teenager until now , (Im 30) its older men that have the nerve to hit on me- like Ive been waiting my whole life for this guy to tell me Im beautiful!
    Today In a gas station , The guy behind me, wants to start talking about the color of my husbands truck (its a wierd brown color)
    Then as I leave he says " I hope your day is as beautiful as you" ..He seemed a little drunk (at 10am) but he wasnt creepy I didnt really mind-
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    About a year ago I was in Wal Mart with my 2 kids. We are looking in the razor isle when this man walks in front of me, says "excuse me I am in a hurry" I was like "no problem". He then looks at me and says "I don't know why I said that , I am not in a hurry" I chuckled. Now, this guy was clearly under the influence, swaying a bit and looking unstable. He then procedes to tell me how gorgeous I am in and that my "friend" (15 yr old daughter) should let me go out with him. I am trying to be polite and just say "that's ok, I am good thanks." He sways a bit, "I don't have a leg", pulls up his pant leg to show me! I say "Yah, that's gotta suck!" He says "yes it does".. then again tries to tell me stuff about his injuries. I finally said "Have a nice day" and took off! By far it was one of the most strangest come-on's I 've ever experienced!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I had a 40-year-old double amputee hit on me once. That was weird and just awkward.

Umm damn she must have felt pretty ashamed she just deactivated her account
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    The other day, before our holiday party, I had to run some last minute errands to TJ's and Rite Aid before the party began. I was walking by a security guard and two guys sitting outside a pizza place. As I walked by, they whistled and yelled out, "hey momma take me home with you." Mind you I am so NOT used to hearing things like this - I am used to more of the men saying, "Look at that fat cow"

The more I see of men, the more I like my dog! lol
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

*Guys take notes!*

Walk up to her directly ( no lasso, no creepily sneaking up from behind) and say "Hi, I'm (name)."
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    In a subway station a few years ago, this guy was around 40 (I was about 22 then), 4'10 (i'm 5'8 and I had heels on). He comes by and tells me i'm beautiful and that he loves tall women and that we should meet again soon, asks for my phone number, etc. I was creeped out, it was 11pm at night. I made sure to not get on the same wagon as he did.

ETA: when he said he loved tall women, it felt more like a fetish than anything else btw.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I tend to draw the attention of short older men. (I'm pushing 6 feet tall) The worst was a man in a bar who barely came up to my shoulder, and he started, uh, oh let's call it dancing, wiggling about, snapping his fingers, getting really close, and then he said in a low growl, "I want to climb you like a tree."

i seriously can not stop laughing now
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Omgosh I tend to call myself a creeper magnet...

Ok the grocery store one reminds me when I went to the store about a year ago. There was a guy probably around 35 with a curly mullet that went to his shoulders. I turned on the aisle and he started dancing towards me and even did the whole fake lasso and pull me in. It was f***ing pathetic!!! He thought he was sooooo charming. I was like, does this usually work for you??? baha.

You said curly mullet... and the first thing I thought of was...
    9kvy0y.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options

*Guys take notes!*

Depends on the circumstances, but just be normal and kind. You're cute. You won't have any problems.
  • fitnoflab
    Options

Yeah. Get over yourself.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I must be pretty naive - I get giddy when ANYONE hits on me! Added bonus is when they say they have candy and we go for a ride. I usually fall asleep and wake up in front of Wal-Mart by the Sam's Choice vending machine. I frkn love orange soda!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I must be pretty naive - I get giddy when ANYONE hits on me! Added bonus is when they say they have candy and we go for a ride. I usually fall asleep and wake up in front of Wal-Mart by the Sam's Choice vending machine. I frkn love orange soda!

trololol