• stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Seems like you got your mojo back, FC :smokin:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Seems like you got your mojo back, FC :smokin:
    LOL Yes I do believe it's back Kristi! I think learning to get an emotional boost from unkindess put in our paths from those trying to knock us down in this world (instead of allowing them to pull us down in the muck with them) might just be the ticket to continuing to find our way up to the mountain top!:drinker: :bigsmile: :tongue: :flowerforyou:

Sometimes we just gotta let dead weight go, and then remind ourselves that over and over again as often as we need to!:laugh: :laugh: :noway: :tongue:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    hiccup:blushing:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    My father died on my 16th birthday. I wish he could have been around to tell me he was glad I was losing weight.
    :ohwell:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    My father died on my 16th birthday. I wish he could have been around to tell me he was glad I was losing weight.

sorry to hear that....too young to lose your dad....my dad died 5 years ago....I never appreciated him enough while he was here...never crossed my mind that he wouldnt be around..I want to talk to him sometimes
  • cmriverside
    Options

sorry to hear that....too young to lose your dad....my dad died 5 years ago....I never appreciated him enough while he was here...never crossed my mind that he wouldnt be around..I want to talk to him sometimes

I'm sorry, Dave.I know what you mean about wishing you had appreciated them more..... I wish I had my dad to talk to, as well. I didn't get to know him very well. He was only 41 when he died of a heart attack. Mom died ten years ago. Heart attack. Guess my biggest fear? :heart:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    bump
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Good to see you taking care of your heart these days, cmr! :bigsmile: