HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    PS. If they have thin crust pizza I would opt for that!!!! With spinach and feta.
    Spinach is dangerous, what with the fecal ecoli and stuff.
    and all the feelings veggies have. gah have you no respect for the feelings of veggies?
    :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I've realized the solution: eat the Pizza, then immediately eat a brick of heroin.
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sell it on Ebay.

Or save it and give it to her for Boss's day!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    No way! :noway: This is restraining order material at the very least! I guarantee you that if you go to the police with this info, they will call the FBI in and you and your family will be under protective custody in the blink of an eye! Chances are, they will relocate you and change your names and stuff.
    I hope you are taking this seriously! We value our MFPers and it would be a shame to lose you to this obvious act of life threatening sabotage!
    :noway: Watch your back, Gordo! :noway:
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I've realized the solution: eat the Pizza, then immediately eat a brick of heroin.

we have a winner, heroin is a great weight loss tool.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    She definitely wants to have sex with you, probably involving pizza
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread has made me hungry. I want the pizza gift certificate!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    No way! :noway: This is restraining order material at the very least! I guarantee you that if you go to the police with this info, they will call the FBI in and you and your family will be under protective custody in the blink of an eye! Chances are, they will relocate you and change your names and stuff.
    I hope you are taking this seriously! We value our MFPers and it would be a shame to lose you to this obvious act of life threatening sabotage!
    :noway: Watch your back, Gordo! :noway:
    Seriously... what would I do without my MFP family? THANK YOU!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    we have a winner, heroin is a great weight loss tool.
    Yes! I read that in a recent HCG thread.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Now, if I were interested and gave in, would I still be able to file a sexual harassment suit?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    PS. If they have thin crust pizza I would opt for that!!!! With spinach and feta.

and all the feelings veggies have. gah have you no respect for the feelings of veggies?

I've heard the broccoli has a very primitive nervous system and if you listen closely while cutting it or cooking it, that you can hear a tiny little scream
    As if it weren't bad enough, wanting to sabotage ME, now she's out to kill the poor broccoli! :angry:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Now, if I were interested and gave in, would I still be able to file a sexual harassment suit?

only if you liked it!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options

I've heard the broccoli has a very primitive nervous system and if you listen closely while cutting it or cooking it, that you can hear a tiny little scream
    As if it weren't bad enough, wanting to sabotage ME, now she's out to kill the poor broccoli! :angry:

I bet she eats red meat too.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    only if you liked it!
    And if I pretend that I didn't like it?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

I bet she eats red meat too.
    Oh, these people and their animal-eating ways! HAS IT NO END?!?!?!?! :sad: :sad: :sad: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    only if you liked it!

Then in that case, as long as you use some Windex, I think you'll be OK. As long as there are no breadsticks involved.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    only if you liked it!

Then in that case, as long as you use some Windex, I think you'll be OK. As long as there are no breadsticks involved.
    (jotting notes) THANK YOU GUYS!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I've heard that about carrots. Apparently if you drop carrots into boiling water you will hear them screaming "it's too hot, it's too hot". :cry:

It must be true. I read it on a website once.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

I've heard that about carrots. Apparently if you drop carrots into boiling water you will hear them screaming "it's too hot, it's too hot". :cry:

It must be true. I read it on a website once.
    WILL NO ONE THIK OF THE POOR VEGGIES?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: