HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why won't this thread just die!!!!!?????!?!?!?!?!

on a side note, would you like some chocolate sprinkles on that yogurt?

Because ElExGordo won't let it die. Haven't you figured that out yet?

well duh..... I was being sarcastic!

:laugh:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Because ElExGordo won't let it die. Haven't you figured that out yet?

well duh..... I was being sarcastic!

Sarcasm is not allowed or acknowledged here on MFP...we are too serious for that :-P
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Didn't you know? This is the zombie thread. It will never die (again) unless it is shot in the head.
  • annienrivera
    Options
    Regift it. Give it to someone else who enjoys eating there. Or, if nothing else, look online at their menu. There might be something you can consume be it a bottled water. That's a great idea...buy bottled water from there until you've used up all of the amount on the card.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Tell her thank you very much and regift it to someone who enjoys eating at that particular pizza joint.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Regift it. Give it to someone else who enjoys eating there. Or, if nothing else, look online at their menu. There might be something you can consume be it a bottled water. That's a great idea...buy bottled water from there until you've used up all of the amount on the card.
    Isn't bottled water full of carcinogens?! Did my manager send you to suggest this?
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Tell her thank you very much and regift it to someone who enjoys eating at that particular pizza joint.

What she doesn't know, won't hurt her.
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    There is a great Sri Lankan saying that says the best gift is a re gift. If you don't want to keep it, give it to someone else who would appreciate it. I don't think that your coworker intended to hurt you.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    *bump!*
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    There is a great Sri Lankan saying that says the best gift is a re gift. If you don't want to keep it, give it to someone else who would appreciate it. I don't think that your coworker intended to hurt you.
    But do they have California Pizza Kitchens in Sri Lanka?
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think you're definitely reading too much into it. I'd say either regift or take the opportunity to find healthy menu options, I'm sure there are some at California Pizza Kitchen. It's not just pizza
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I think you're definitely reading too much into it. I'd say either regift or take the opportunity to find healthy menu options, I'm sure there are some at California Pizza Kitchen. It's not just pizza
    If they did. I would think that they would use a different name than "Pizza Kitchen".
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Give it to a homeless person... But make sure you ask them if they're watching their carbs, first! You don't want to offend, after all.
  • jskaramali
    Options
    They have decent salads :)
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Give it to a homeless person... But make sure you ask them if they're watching their carbs, first! You don't want to offend, after all.
    I dunno. I was stabbed my a hobo once when I gave him a PF Chang's gift card.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Buy the pizza and throw it at your boss.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    They have decent salads :)
    If they did, then why are they called "Pizza Kitchen"? :noway:
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Buy the pizza and throw it at your boss.
    Now THAT would make a statement.
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    PS. If they have thin crust pizza I would opt for that!!!! With spinach and feta.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    This seems to be needed, again:

how-to-tell-if-someone-is-being-sarcastic.gif