HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    BWHAH! Bummer I have to work with no internet access. Sad to have missed this.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You should buy a pizza and feed it to your children.
    But that is child abuse!!!

I think if you Windex it, that neutralizes the child abuse factor...

I think...

It does, I read it in "what to expect: the toddler years"
    spray some windex it gets rid of all the bad stuff and you absorb all of the good stuff.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    You should buy a pizza and feed it to your children.
    But that is child abuse!!!
    I think if you Windex it, that neutralizes the child abuse factor...

I think...
    It does, I read it in "what to expect: the toddler years"
    spray some windex it gets rid of all the bad stuff and you absorb all of the good stuff.
    Writing this down. THANK YOU!!!
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    just get a pizza, cut it into small pieces like sample size. eat and enjoy. samples don't count as calories
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    samples don't count as calories
    AN INGENIOUS SOLUTION! :laugh:
  • caitmcwill
    Options

this is exactly why I eat all of my food at costco. fill up on samples and I don't have to log them. its basically like eating nothing
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    this is exactly why I eat all of my food at costco. fill up on samples and I don't have to log them. its basically like eating nothing
    Fantastic! THANK YOU!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Windex is good for you - it cures all ailments. spray the Windex on the pizza and you'll probably live to be 200 if you eat it

Lmao
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    She's trying too hard

I thought you liked when women tried too hard?!

LMAO I saw that :) Funny, Sexy & Observant!

Russ
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Bumping because of the amount of SLOWness still going on.

One may not read 15 pages of replies, but one should at least read page one AND page 15 to figure out what's really going on, even if sarcastically illiterate.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If a person is gracious enough to buy me a gift, I will graciously accept it. Not everyone has a hidden agenda.

If I choose not to use it, I am sure I can find someone who can use it.

How, exactly, did you miss the joke??

Thought you were asking a legitimate question, so I was giving a serious answer. I guess I am not as comedically evolved as the rest of you.

Wasn't trying to be "comedically evolved", but there have been many many sarcastic threads on these very same subjects that I know I have seen you participate in. That was why I asked. Maybe you just hadn't had your coffee yet when you read the original post.
  • mmallory1
    Options
    Since when was this a place to judge and be rude to one another? Someone didn't get the joke - oh well - no need to be rude and jerks to one another. We are all here to support one another. Take meanness to Facebook and keep it there.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Since when was this a place to judge and be rude to one another? Someone didn't get the joke - oh well - no need to be rude and jerks to one another. We are all here to support one another. Take meanness to Facebook and keep it there.

No one was trying to be mean. I asked a question which totalled all of six words, and not one of those words was rude or mean. Like I said, he had participated in other threads that were similar to this one so I was a bit surprised when he didn't get it. Chill out!
  • mmallory1
    Options
    "Chill Out." Case and point.
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    if you don't want to eat the pizza why not give the gift card to someone that would be thankful for any meal at all, go find a homeless person in your town and offer it to them I can bet they would be very thankful for a little piece of pie. and you will be blessed by it more than thinking so badly about your bosses intentions. did everyone in your office get the same gift? are you the only one losing weight?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    "Chill Out." Case and point.

And "chill out" is rude? :huh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    What do y'all think of politics? Religion? Sex? HCG?

or, DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    exercise calories!?

That oughta do it!

LOL
    cannot believe this is alive still.....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    It started so very fun *sigh*