HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    By you just merely holding the gift card....you have gained 7lbs and 5oz!!!

:drinker:

This post deserved an "over your head" picture. lol, sometimes people forget to look that this is posted in the chit chat section and NOT to be taken seriously.
  • janjtaylor
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

I agree, take it with a smile, and re-gift it ...if you feel bad about re-gifting there are websites to sell and/or trade it.

I am assuming that their are no healthy choices at this place??
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.
    Where do you live? I hear that California is quite a long way from some other places in the US of A, so if you live far enough away from California, and walk there AND back you may burn enough calories for a pizza.
  • PirateGary
    Options
    Find a pantry or what-ever to donate it to. There's probably families that would appreciate it during the holiday season.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

This post deserved an "over your head" picture. lol, sometimes people forget to look that this is posted in the chit chat section and NOT to be taken seriously.
    Like this?
    joke-went-over-your-head.gif
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    re gift it.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You could give the certificate to someone who eats pizza. I would avoid it if I were you. Donating it (like garywparry says) is a good idea.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Send it to me.

Me!Me!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    how-to-tell-if-someone-is-being-sarcastic.gif

^^^ This is awesome and this thread is legendary!!!
    [/quote]

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options
    Barter it up until you get a house (a guy did this starting with only a red paper clip):bigsmile:

heard about this...believe?????
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.
    Where do you live? I hear that California is quite a long way from some other places in the US of A, so if you live far enough away from California, and walk there AND back you may burn enough calories for a pizza.

HA HA this is the funniest thing I read today, thank you all for giving me a giggle, I :heart: you guys!

carrey.gif
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

This
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

that's what I said! hehe
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Buy the pizza and put it in a piñata.

ooohhhh.... 3 Schrute bucks for creative pinata use!

I'll take Stanley Nickels over Schrute Bucks any day! lol

Oh, OP...REGIFT IT!!!!!
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Windex is good for you - it cures all ailments. spray the Windex on the pizza and you'll probably live to be 200 if you eat it

Lol that movie is epic
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God. God says eat pizza and teach your kids the value cheese and sauce.

Awesome.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

How should I take this?

A) She's jealous of my weight loss, and wants to sabotage me, or
    B) Is setting me up to be a bad parent if I take my kid with me?

What should I do?

A) Throw the gift card in the trash and spray Windex on it, or
    B) Buy the pizza and then throw it in the trash and spray Windex on it?

1. B
    2. A
  • 14bound
    Options
    Don't take it personnel. She may have given it to you with the thought of your kids enjoying it. Solution: re-gift it
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Do they have a "healthy" thin crust pizza there? Is that all they have on their menu? I recall being there years ago, but can you eat at least 1 slice and share the rest with others? We all have to learn to balance the bad foods with the good. Maybe this is your "learning" session.