Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Replies

• keishawilkins
    keishawilkins Posts: 1 Member
    Get a salad...they have plenty on the menu!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Barter it up until you get a house (a guy did this starting with only a red paper clip):bigsmile:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    *copies/pastes thread and places it in "legendary" thread collection thread.

I'm not even a little bit surprised.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Couldn't you just save up some of your cal's for the day and take your kids as a treat. Just don't take any home.
    But if a hobo finds the leftovers later, I would be an accomplice to his death from the processed food!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    *copies/pastes thread and places it in "legendary" thread collection thread.

I'm not even a little bit surprised.
    Mwah!
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    My crazy boss made me work too much today so I haven't read all the posts, so in case it was missed. If you do select exercises before and after eating the pizza it will all even out.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Be gracious and give it to someone who needs it.
    By the way, at CPK, you can get the Thai Chiceken Pizza without cheese and its good and good for you.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    My crazy boss made me work too much today so I haven't read all the posts, so in case it was missed. If you do select exercises before and after eating the pizza it will all even out.

bwahahahaha

fantastic edit
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    There's nothing quite so awesome as joining a new community and finding that one forum thread that tells me everything I need to know about the environment I've just stepped into. It's like the Rosetta stone for faqs and angst. ^_^
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member

Thank goodness for that edit.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.

How should I take this?

A) She's jealous of my weight loss, and wants to sabotage me, or
    B) Is setting me up to be a bad parent if I take my kid with me?

What should I do?

A) Throw the gift card in the trash and spray Windex on it, or
    B) Buy the pizza and then throw it in the trash and spray Windex on it?

C) She wants you.... and your pizza too!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Give it to someone else.
    Then it just looks like your generous..
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member

bwahahahaha

fantastic edit

I adjust well when informed. Thank you! :bigsmile:
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    i would give it to a family that could really use it...Or---I would give it to a homeless person on the streets....
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    I'd re-gift it to someone who doesn't know him/her. :smile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Can I eat pizza while I'm reading this? My head hurts and I heard it is a brain food!

just remembered I have a California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza in the freezer...mmmm....
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    And the serious camp marches on...
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    I'd re-gift it to someone who doesn't know him/her. :smile:

Because, of course, she would be able to recognize that gift card as being the one she gave to him specifically. :flowerforyou:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    omfg
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    re gift it to someone who likes (or can eat) pizza! everyone wins