HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Buy the pizza and put it in a piñata.

ooohhhh.... 3 Schrute bucks for creative pinata use!

This made me lol
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I've read alot of this thread, and am wondering....why the hell is this a problem??

If you don't like it don't use, if you want it, use it, end of story.

12 pages for this? wow.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

I agree.

Seems the most likely to me. Wish my boss had bought me a gift.:wink:
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God. God says eat pizza and teach your kids the value cheese and sauce.

Hahahahaha I LOVE IT! I'll second this motion.
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. roasted vegetable salad.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Apparently the "serious thread camp" folks neglected to notice the particular message board in which this was posted :laugh:

And who posted it! I had to wonder for a minute until I saw ElExGordo is the op. :laugh: He definitely brightens up the board!:drinker:

(And next time I wonder, I'll keep in mind to check if the post is in the fun and games section. :smile: )

Awww...Gordo, you have a fan...I'm so proud of you! *claps enthusiastically*
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's just a gift. She probably gave the same thing to all her reports. Say thanks and then do whatever you want with it.
  • jsuaccounting
    jsuaccounting Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    What I find a bit amusing are those who are being sarcastic at the implied 'sarcastic ignorant' who probably didn't notice the board subject (Chit-chat, fun and games) in the first place.

I can never tell if the 'sarcastic ignorant' (great term by the way) are being guinuine or if they are actually so masterful at sarcasm that they are posting on a higher plane:)
  • nenabubbles
    nenabubbles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It depends on what type of boss she is, if she is a sweetie then she did it out of the goodness of her heart and said maybe he can go and enjoy this because of the hard work, but if she is the B... type and everyone hates her then, I would regift and say to myself...take that!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    What I find a bit amusing are those who are being sarcastic at the implied 'sarcastic ignorant' who probably didn't notice the board subject (Chit-chat, fun and games) in the first place.

I can never tell if the 'sarcastic ignorant' (great term by the way) are being guinuine or if they are actually so masterful at sarcasm that they are posting on a higher plane:)

I no longer have that much faith...smh
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Buy the pizza, hide it in her office and wait for her to go insane when she cant figure out why her office smells like pizza....then, leave it there and wait a month and watch her go insane when she can't figure out why her office sticks like rotten food.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Re-Gift it to someone she doesn't know
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    [img]http://operatorchan.org/t/arch/src/t239985_m18910_mind blown.gif[/img]
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    We bit the bullet and got some pizza last night.

The child had a child-sized pepperoni, no sauce. The wife had the White Pizza on thin crust. I had the Thai Chicken -- with everything.

Child Protective Services are not onto us yet, and I have not died yet as a result of consuming the pizza.

If this is my last post because I ended up in prison for feeding my child pizza, or I died from eating processed food, please put the following on my headstone...

9412238.jpg
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options

The child had a child-sized pepperoni, no sauce. The wife had the White Pizza on thin crust. I had the Thai Chicken -- with everything.

Child Protective Services are not onto us yet, and I have not died yet as a result of consuming the pizza.

If this is my last post because I ended up in prison for feeding my child pizza, or I died from eating processed food, please put the following on my headstone...

9412238.jpg

:heart: the pic!!! Saved it - may have to use it!

Did you get the EXTRA CHEESE??? <insert evil saboteur laugh> :bigsmile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You played right into her evil hands. I will miss you.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

9412238.jpg
    I warned you not to eat it. All those harmful evil chemicals will kill you. Nasty things like: NaCl, H2O, (CH3)2CHCH=CH(CH2)4CONHCH2C6H3-4-(OH)-3-(OCH3))

I'll miss you
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Whyyyyy, whyyyyy do I keep coming back to read this thread?!?!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Whyyyyy, whyyyyy do I keep coming back to read this thread?!?!

Because you are one of the FEW who gets it?