Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    she's obviously a chubby chaser
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    did she give similar cards to other employees? You could start a CLASS ACTION SUIT!

Get rich, buy the company, awesome
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    just eat the gift card. you'll burn more calories than the card has so it's like eating negative calories.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    She's obviously jealous.
    To get back at her, buy her hundreds of the cheapest California Pizza Kitchen gift cards and then cover everything in her office with them. She'll get the message. And if she doesn't, you'll have revenge when she dies from all the processed food and chemicals.
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

I agree with this one. Is your manager usually vindictive about you or your weight loss?
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God. God says eat pizza and teach your kids the value cheese and sauce.

but is pizza good because God says it is good or does God say it is good because it IS good?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    just eat the gift card. you'll burn more calories than the card has so it's like eating negative calories.

fiber or is it fibre, grammar and spelling count
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Send it to me.

Or me! I LOVE CPK!!

Bottom line: one pizza won't hurt you or your child/ren. Pizza can actually be quite healthy and CPK has whole wheat, thin crust options and their pizzas are often full of vegetables. I ate there when losing weight, it didn't hurt me at all.

So, if you really want to get rid of that gift card, send it to someone who will appreciate it. Like me. I'm a stay at home mama about to have a baby and I rarely get treats, presents, etc. And I never, ever get a night out with my husband. You can make someone's day by giving them a treat they'll enjoy and you can stick to your diet. It's a win-win!
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    I think you're reading too much into this. She's not trying to sabotage you, it's a gift. Appreicate it, and if you dont want to use it, give it to someone who does.

My Thought Exactly!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    sarcasm1.jpg
  • inammorata
    Options

Agreed.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Agreed.

For everyone who replied in a serious manner:

tumblr_lg2cw9seKd1qecko2.jpg

aa-pizza-trap-good.jpg?w=500
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I kinda feel sad for everyone that thinks this is serious.
    Then I remember Im not that nice and I laugh!
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    :huh: :grumble: :angry: Pah, I wouldn't even think it was a personal gift, she probably went there for herself, the gift cards were in her face, so she bought one for everyone she knew......

I'd give it away, or keep it for a pinch, doesn't mean you have to eat it all, a slice with a salad is a nice mean for a 'treat meal". : )

Merry Christamas :bigsmile:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    You mean I've been wasting my time telling him about how bad pizza is and how evil those companies are? :mad:

Pizza is murder! :angry:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Me too. :laugh:
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Pizzas don't kill people.

People kill people.

:indifferent:
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    well the op hasn't been back for a few days so the pizza must have done it's job & killed him. you were warned.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.

How should I take this?

A) She's jealous of my weight loss, and wants to sabotage me, or
    B) Is setting me up to be a bad parent if I take my kid with me?

What should I do?

A) Throw the gift card in the trash and spray Windex on it, or
    B) Buy the pizza and then throw it in the trash and spray Windex on it?

Go to one of them gift card trading sites and trade it for a different one you want...........
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    well the op hasn't been back for a few days so the pizza must have done it's job & killed him. you were warned.
    2554aiv.jpg