HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Tell her thank you very much and regift it to someone who enjoys eating at that particular pizza joint.

What she doesn't know, won't hurt her.
    I don't know. Can she track who used it?
  • batgirlsusu
    batgirlsusu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    maybe she got it from someone else and regifted it to you and didn't think about you trying to lose weight. :/
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Buy the pizza and throw it at your boss.
    Now THAT would make a statement.

Clearly, she must learn.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    PS. If they have thin crust pizza I would opt for that!!!! With spinach and feta.
    Spinach is dangerous, what with the fecal ecoli and stuff.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    maybe she got it from someone else and regifted it to you and didn't think about you trying to lose weight. :/
    I don't know. Isn't everyone trying to lose weight?
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Eat half the 5 cheese and tomato and half a mixed leaf salad. Then the other half the next day

I love that pizza.

Oh and don't declaw your cat?
  • fiercewarrior1
    Options
    Um. Say thank you and treat yourself. You sound incredibly paranoid. It is just a gift for the holidays. If you don't want it, toss it. It isn't a big deal, seriously. Creating this post was a pretty big attention seeking mannerism. I mean really - OH MY GOD, MY MANAGER BOUGHT ME A GIFT!!! HOW AWFUL!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, SHE IS TRYING TO RUIN MEEEEEEE.

Seriously?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    MUHUHAHA

More serious-camp posters.

AWESOME
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Um. Say thank you and treat yourself. You sound incredibly paranoid. It is just a gift for the holidays. If you don't want it, toss it. It isn't a big deal, seriously. Creating this post was a pretty big attention seeking mannerism. I mean really - OH MY GOD, MY MANAGER BOUGHT ME A GIFT!!! HOW AWFUL!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, SHE IS TRYING TO RUIN MEEEEEEE.

Seriously?

New name: Gordotheattentionwhore....kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    MUHUHAHA

More serious-camp posters.

AWESOME
    270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Does every state have a Pizza Kitchen?
  • fiercewarrior1
    Options

Seriously?

New name: Gordotheattentionwhore....kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

LMAO
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Seriously?
    Yes, VERY SERIOUS.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    OMG seriously?? I can't believe this is still going, that people don't even bother to read any of the other replies before they post. The serious thread camp must be full to overflowing, far more space in the sarcasm camp :smokin:
  • fiercewarrior1
    Options

Seriously?
    Yes, VERY SERIOUS.

Bored now. Going to go lose some more weight. lol.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Seriously?
    Yes, VERY SERIOUS.

Bored now. Going to go lose some more weight. lol.
    NO! SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE! LIFE AND DEATH!
  • ashlenz
    ashlenz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just say to her, " I appreciate the thought but i actually don't eat pizza." That way you walk away feeling empowered. She's just insecure and realizes that you are doing what she wishes she could. Keep on going! great job on your weight loss :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    PS. If they have thin crust pizza I would opt for that!!!! With spinach and feta.
    Spinach is dangerous, what with the fecal ecoli and stuff.

and all the feelings veggies have. gah have you no respect for the feelings of veggies?
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I don't see why she'd be sabotaging you. You have yet to state just what makes you think she'd go that far to wreck all your hard work. I mean I'm not saying that she isn't doing it---I don't read minds.. but from the little bit of information, it sounds like nothing more than a gift. I've never eaten at California Pizza Kitchen, but I heard from others online that it's super tasty. Maybe she just wants to spread the yummy goodness. And if she IS trying to sabotage you....well then damn her dark heart!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Just say to her, " I appreciate the thought but i actually don't eat pizza." That way you walk away feeling empowered. She's just insecure and realizes that you are doing what she wishes she could. Keep on going! great job on your weight loss :)
    Should I kick her in the shins too?