• Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a fat junkie

I have...and it ain't pretty:noway: :yawn: :laugh:
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    For anyone arriving late to the thread, I really need some help!!!

My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.

How should I take this?

A) She's jealous of my weight loss, and wants to sabotage me, or
    B) Is setting me up to be a bad parent if I take my kid with me?

What should I do?

A) Throw the gift card in the trash and spray Windex on it, or
    B) Buy the pizza and then throw it in the trash and spray Windex on it?

would you like the bottle of red wine my boss gave me for Christmas to go with your pizza? that way I don't have to sue him for turning me alcoholic

I'll take the pizza and the wine, but if my boss asks I'm telling her it isn't my fault that I became a fat drunk.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I always get each of my employees a gift for Christmas and their birthday and usually resort to gift cards. Sometimes, it is very difficult to get an employee a gift that you feel they will like and or won't be taken the wrong way. It's not easy making everyone happy or know where everyone likes to shop, etc so restaurant gift cards are in my opinion easiest. So if I were you I would just take it as your boss appreciating you, and if you don't like the gift re-gift it, throw it away, or order a healthy option and enjoy lunch/dinner courtesy of your boss.

Cheers!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    *snicker*
    you said COOOTER!
    :laugh:
    THIS! I will not subject my child to seeing a boob.

what about a cooter?
    cooter.jpg:laugh:

damn, I was just going to post a pic of him... YOU BEAT ME!
    You snooze, you lose. :laugh:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    It's just a gift card to a restaurant. Not like your boss gave you a gift card to an orgy club. lol

A gift card to an orgy club huh.......could be onto something :wink:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ExelGordo no one gives a damn about your stupid pizza. There are so many more important things to worry about, like chest hair or no! !!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Still laughing at the people who obviously can't be bothered to read any of the responses and charge in with their misplaced righteous indignation. What I DON'T understand are the people who claim to have read all of the responses and still don't get it. I just don't see how it's possible. But I'm laughing at them too. :laugh:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Over 20 pages and continuation of topic? :noway:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I've never seen a fat junkie

I have...and it ain't pretty:noway: :yawn: :laugh:

He was obviously new to the game, just like many of the posters on this ROLLED thread of ridiculousness :-)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    There are obviously two kinds in this thread... those who are righteously indignant... and those who like to eat pizza (or play with Windex, whichever you prefer).
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Take it as just what it is....a GIFT.

^ this.

I realize that there is a lot of fun happening with this thread and I'm cool with that. Assuming that you want a legit answer in my opinion I think you should just let go of it. If it's your boss being a **** then getting worked up about it is still giving them a sense of satisfaction. Then there is the far more probably chance that it was just an insincere gift and you shouldn't worry about it and get on with your day. Either way I'd say thank you and drop it.
    An insincere gift of fattening food? Definitely throw the pizza at her. Then some holy water.

Then kiss O's gyno.
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    better yet, give the gift card to me. I like pizza, I like it even more when its free
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    It's just a gift card to a restaurant. Not like your boss gave you a gift card to an orgy club. lol

A gift card to an orgy club huh.......could be onto something :wink:

This is what I'm giving all my employees for Christmas next year. Plus a case of windex.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    There are obviously two kinds in this thread... those who are righteously indignant... and those who like to eat pizza (or play with Windex, whichever you prefer).
    I'm a third type. I like to drink windex and play with pizza. They make great frisbees. And if you cut notches into the edge of the pizza and wait until they go stale; they make a great Ninja throwing star.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I'm a third type. I like to drink windex and play with pizza. They make great frisbees. And if you cut notches into the edge of the pizza and wait until they go stale; they make a great Ninja throwing star.

Pizza has so many wonderful uses. I want the card if you don't, Gordo!! After all, you are probably full from all that Taco Bell.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    This still chaps my hide.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    just punch her in the face & be done with it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Just make sure you don't forget her on National Boss' Day! :tongue:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    And why is this thread back in my list? Don't we have another member of Gordo's family/friends/coworkers/etc that we can rag on for sabotaging him?