• dskline1
    dskline1 Posts: 123
    Options
    Okay, for 2/26/2009

Bfast - 2 dippy eggs with toast with lil bit of butter

Snack - 3/4 cup yogurt cheerios - dry

Lunch - PB&J

Dinner - (2) chicken ceasar wraps - flour tortilla/leaf lettuce/chicken breast/small amt of ceasar dressing

MFP total says 1389 total calories - but I did run for 20 mins today- so I am only about 25 cals over:tongue:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Name : Robin
    MFP start date: It says June or July, but I didn't really start until September
    Starting Weight: 206
    Current Weight: 188
    Lost so far: 18
    Goal Weight:135

5 Random things about you:

1) Mom of 4 boys, ages 15, 14, 11, and 10
    2) Have a cat named Duck, and a dog named Rhea
    3) Only work 2 days a week. Best job I've ever had!
    4) I love to read, anything and everything pretty much
    5) I decorate cakes as a sideline, look at my profile to see some pics!

Breakfast
    Raspberries - Raw, 0.25 cup 16 calories
    Total - Cereal, 0.9975 cup dry (30g) 133 calories
    Jilberts - Fat Free Skim Milk With A &D, 0.75 cup 68 calories
    Total Breakfast Calories 217

Lunch
    Generic - Ahi Tuna Steak (Raw), 3 oz 93 calories
    Our Family - White Bread, 2 slices 140 calories
    Hellman's Real - Light Mayonnaise, 2 tbsp 80 calories
    Onions - Raw, 2 tbsp chopped 8 calories
    Plums - Raw, 1 fruit (2-1/8" dia) 30 calories
    Total Lunch Calories 351

Dinner
    Generic - Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs, 5 oz 303 calories
    Birds Eye - Farm Fresh Mixtures - Broccoli Florets, Carrots & Water Chestnuts, 1 cup (90 g) 35 calories
    Jilberts - Fat Free Skim Milk With A &D, 1 cup 90 calories
    Morning Glory - Low Fat Chocolate Milk, 1 cup 160 calories
    Knorr - Rice Sides Mushroom, 1 cup prepared 260 calories
    Total Dinner Calories 848

Total Calories Consumed 1,416
    Your Daily Goal: 1,684 calories
    Remaining: 268 calories
    Earned from exercise 384 calories

I should have had an afternoon snack, but wasn't hungry, then had to leave to take the oldest to viola lessons and swim team practice. We left the house at 4:30, and didn't get home until almost 8. I went and worked out on the arc trainer at the Y during the swim practice, and was absolutely famished for dinner! So hungry I actually felt sick to my stomach. Probably not going to eat any more tonight, but I'm still hankering for something sweet. I've got some greek yogurt in the fridge... Maybe that. Or maybe (it'll be less calories actually) the last chocolate Lindt truffle that I have from Valentines day. I love the fact that I can have sweets like that stashed (if I don't stash them, DH eats it and I get mad at him because I'll want one and the bag will be empty). I can usually have just one or two pieces and it satisfies my urges.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to post pictures! I tried the print screen thing but it didn't work. :sad:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to post pictures! I tried the print screen thing but it didn't work. :sad:

You have to have both programs open at the same time when you do a print screen, I should have mentioned that. If you need more help msg me.
  • jdelisle
    Options
    oops sorry forgot this

total calories 1358, 1200 base calories 375 calories burned at gym this morning so goal was 1575

Name : Melissa
    MFP start date: January 7
    Starting Weight: 205
    Current Weight: 195
    Lost so far: 10 pounds
    Goal Weight: 140-150

5 Random things about you

I have always wanted to audition for American Idol - Simon is my all time favorite!

I learned to love the gym thanks to my trainer/Zumba teacher and am really sad she has left...

I have the world's cutest Puggle named Zadich [really with a k but it stars as a swear for some reason] and he thinks he is a pitbull!

I used to compete in local Pageants under the MIss America Organization -- best I ever did was 1st runner up though

I want to be a district attorney and work with juveniles.

I took Business Law as part of my degree last year and I loved it!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    Okay, for 2/26/2009

Bfast - 2 dippy eggs with toast with lil bit of butter

Lunch - PB&J

Dinner - (2) chicken ceasar wraps - flour tortilla/leaf lettuce/chicken breast/small amt of ceasar dressing

MFP total says 1389 total calories - but I did run for 20 mins today- so I am only about 25 cals over:tongue:

Mmm ceasar wraps.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :frown:

I had 1 cup of oat bran and half a banana for breakfast.
    1 quarter pounder minus sauce and cheese (I'm off processed sugar for lent) and medium fries for lunch. :frown: -> I forgot to pack lunch so had to grab something fast.
    And... a nectarine for dinner.

And I'm home and not at all hungry. *sigh* It's a bad day today.
  • jdelisle
    Options
    7:30am-12:00pm
    Tim Hortons (Canada) - Strawberry Yogurt With Berries (Low Fat), 1 container 140

12:00pm-5:00pm
    Kraft Miracle Whip Calorie Wise - Kraft Miracle Whip Calorie Wise, 1.5 tbsp. 45
    Dempster's - 60% Whole Wheat Bread, 2 slices 170
    Generic - English Cucumber, 1/2 cup 9
    Dairyland - Skim Milk, 1 Cup 90
    Add Food Remember Meal 314

5:00pm-7:00pm
    Mj Delisle - Meatloaf, 3/8 loaf 401
    Catelli - Bow Tie Pasta, 0.8 cup cooked 205
    Canola Harvest - Margarine With Flaxseed Oil, 0.35 tbsp. 35
    Cheese - Parmesan, hard, 10 g 39
    Victorian Epicure - Pesto Herb Mix, 7.5 ml 10

7:00pm-12:00am
    Cadbury - Thins Premium Dark 100 Calorie Chocolate Bar, 1 bar (18g) 100
    Betty Crocker - Whipped Frosting - Chocolate, 1 Tbsp (24 g) 50
    Minute Maid - Organge, Guava, and Passionfruit Frozen Juice, 250 ml 120

Total: 1,504

Your Daily Goal: 1,200

Remaining: -304

I totally sucked today! All was good till dinner... :(

I have been having a totally stressed out couple of days (not that it makes it better) but I tend to eay 'comfort' foods and especially at night! Sigh, I hope tomorrow is better! I hate posting -304 on here! Good thing we have this group to whip me into shape!

Good luck tomorrow everyone.
  • dskline1
    dskline1 Posts: 123
    Options
    Tim Hortons (Canada) - Strawberry Yogurt With Berries (Low Fat), 1 container 140

I have been having a totally stressed out couple of days (not that it makes it better) but I tend to eay 'comfort' foods and especially at night! Sigh, I hope tomorrow is better! I hate posting -304 on here! Good thing we have this group to whip me into shape!

Hello,

Well I guess we are all going to have to deal with the days/nights that we feel we totally blow it....Don't think that tomorrow will be better...MAKE it better....remember this is your journey and you are so worth the effort and dedication that you have put into this so far. I struggle with comfort eating to....I am glad we are past football season since that is the worst for me...we have hot wings every football game!!!! Anyway, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, throw your shoulders back and hold your head high....tell yourself that you are gonna kick some *kitten* today!!!! I have tried saving my cleaning up - dishes, laundry, etc til the later evening since that is when I tend to be the most idle and struggle with what is calling my name in the pantry. It has helped for the most part....:grumble: And remember, it will not be too difficult for you to wipe this -300 cals clean throughout the rest of the week....I hope your days get better and brighter.......

Take care,
    ~Sheryl
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

I always know I'm going to have a big calorie intake at dinner. We have the big sit down family style dinners, where all 6 of us touch base and catch up. And it's usually pretty late, between 7 and 8, since the kids all have activities. The big dinner isn't so much a killer if you plan a bit for it. Then again, sometimes you can't plan if you're grabbing things on the run, or if you hit dinner time and change your mind.

Would it be at all possible on days like this where you went a bit off track to get in a walk or a bit of time on the elliptical? In half an hour on the elliptical, you would have burned those extra calories!
  • bonniejo
    Options
    Let's try this...

foodjournal.jpg

I give up...
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Here is mine for today:

Breakfast
    Great Value - Fat Free Vitamin A & D Milk, 0.5 cup(s) 45 7 4 0 0 65 remove
    Blueberries - Raw, 25 g 14 4 0 0 1 0 remove
    Planters - Walnuts, 0.5 oz 89 3 2 8 1 0 remove
    Ralston Foods - Old Fashioned Oats 100% Whole Grain, 0.5 cup dry 150 27 5 2 4 0 remove
    Designer Whey - Protein Supplement French Vanilla, 0.5 scoop .85oz 45 1 9 1 0 30 remove
    Hard Boiled Egg - Hard Boiled Egg, 1 egg 70 1 6 5 0 65 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 413 43 26 16 6 160
    AM Snacks
    Borden - Mozzarella Cheese Stick, 1 stick 70 1 6 4 0 170 remove
    Grapes - Raw, 1 cup 62 16 1 0 1 2 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 132 17 7 4 1 172
    Lunch
    Mrs. Baird's - Sugar Free Whole Grain Wheat Bread, 2 Slice 140 26 8 3 6 260 remove
    Starkist Tuna Creations - Hickory Smoked Tuna, 1 container (5 oz.s ea.) 200 3 35 6 0 575 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 340 29 43 9 6 835
    PM Snacks
    Homemade - Annettes Trail Mix, 1/4 cup 160 12 5 11 2 52 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 160 12 5 11 2 52
    Dinner
    Barilla - Whole Grain Penne, 2 oz 200 41 7 2 6 0 remove
    Ocean Wave - Tilapia, 4 oz 85 2 18 1 0 35 remove
    Sweet potato - Cooked, baked in skin, without salt (Sweetpotato), 0.5 cup 90 21 2 0 3 36 remove
    Cauliflower - Raw, 0.25 cup 6 1 0 0 1 8 remove
    Carrots - Raw, 0.25 cup, strips or slices 13 3 0 0 1 21 remove
    Tomatoes - Red, ripe, raw, June thru October average, 0.25 cup, chopped 9 2 0 0 0 4 remove
    Lettuce - Cos or romaine, raw, 0.5 cup shredded 4 1 0 0 0 2 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 407 71 27 3 11 106
    bedtime snack
    Breyer's - Chocolate Fudge Brownie Fat Free Double Churn, 3/4 cup 165 38 5 0 6 113 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal
    :flowerforyou:
  • jdelisle
    Options
    Let's try this...

foodjournal.jpg

I give up...

That was almost perfect! You just have to change the IMG's to lowercase: :happy:
  • melissaag1984
    Options
    oops sorry forgot this

total calories 1358, 1200 base calories 375 calories burned at gym this morning so goal was 1575

I have always wanted to audition for American Idol - Simon is my all time favorite!

I learned to love the gym thanks to my trainer/Zumba teacher and am really sad she has left...

I have the world's cutest Puggle named Zadich [really with a k but it stars as a swear for some reason] and he thinks he is a pitbull!

I used to compete in local Pageants under the MIss America Organization -- best I ever did was 1st runner up though

I graduate in May and waited till this semester to take Business organizations for the bar thinking I would hate it, but its actually not bad. It may be a good money making back up plan.
  • jdelisle
    Options

I always know I'm going to have a big calorie intake at dinner. We have the big sit down family style dinners, where all 6 of us touch base and catch up. And it's usually pretty late, between 7 and 8, since the kids all have activities. The big dinner isn't so much a killer if you plan a bit for it. Then again, sometimes you can't plan if you're grabbing things on the run, or if you hit dinner time and change your mind.

Would it be at all possible on days like this where you went a bit off track to get in a walk or a bit of time on the elliptical? In half an hour on the elliptical, you would have burned those extra calories!

I know, I totally should have gone for a walk! Its review time at our office right now so I am incredibly stressed out... and my husband is driving in -30 two feet of snow all the way to vancouver (9 hours or so) today sooooooo. Also I'm trying to do this as cheap as possible as my hubby got laid off a month ago... YAY for the recession. :grumble: So in -30 there isn't really a whole lot to do. Excuses excuses I know.

Do any of you have crappy weather right now? If so what do you do to exercise on those days?
  • jdelisle
    Options
    oops sorry forgot this

I graduate in May and waited till this semester to take Business organizations for the bar thinking I would hate it, but its actually not bad. It may be a good money making back up plan.

That is so cool... wow.
  • bonniejo
    Options
    Testing...

foodjournal-2.jpg
  • jdelisle
    Options

Hello,

Well I guess we are all going to have to deal with the days/nights that we feel we totally blow it....Don't think that tomorrow will be better...MAKE it better....remember this is your journey and you are so worth the effort and dedication that you have put into this so far. I struggle with comfort eating to....I am glad we are past football season since that is the worst for me...we have hot wings every football game!!!! Anyway, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, throw your shoulders back and hold your head high....tell yourself that you are gonna kick some *kitten* today!!!! I have tried saving my cleaning up - dishes, laundry, etc til the later evening since that is when I tend to be the most idle and struggle with what is calling my name in the pantry. It has helped for the most part....:grumble: And remember, it will not be too difficult for you to wipe this -300 cals clean throughout the rest of the week....I hope your days get better and brighter.......

Take care,
    ~Sheryl

Totally, thank-you :) Today WILL be better!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    Testing...

foodjournal-2.jpg

Good job! :):flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bump2-1.gif