What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options
I am doing a happy dance today. My husband got me some very cool stuff for Christmas. Power-block adjustable dumbbell AND kettle-bell . YAY. There is a reason I married this guy ;D
These are Powerblock 2.4 the ideal adjustable dumbbell for women. There are adjustable from 6lb to 24 lb with 3 lb increment. It is perfect for my P90X routine I just started 2 days ago. I also wanted to do kettle-bell workouts, and now I have the gadget for it. It is adjustable between 5 lb and 20 lb with 4 lb increments.
Here is the picture
IMG_2469.JPG

I am curious about others. Did you get fitness stuff for Christmas? Lets show it off!

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I got a Heart Rate Monitor ! I'm excited to see how many calories I really burn rather than relying on an estimate!
  • eksb
    eksb Posts: 93
    Options
    Minimalist running shoes :)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    P90X :) Gonna start tomorrow!
  • alikat5544
    alikat5544 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Polar FT7 in black :) Love the husband!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    trisuit, running/cycling sunglasses, two triathlon related books, and some new work out gear! plus a kindle fire.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Hey Tausha--I also got an HRM!
  • ladyprofaz
    Options
    I got the Ultra Fitbit and the Withings scale!
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    got the WII Fitness plus 2
    and all the extra things like the mat, calories counter, stepper
    Can't wait to start *grin*
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Not directly fitness related, but I got a gift card to Academy Sports to purchase my P90X2 equipment.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    A Kuhn-Rikon Piranha vegetable peeler. Sometimes the little things make a big impact. (And that's all I can trust my wife and stepkids to buy for me).

I am also going to buy myself a Global 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife. I need to send all of my Cutco knives in for sharpening and there is no way I can live without premium kitchen knives for 2 weeks.
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    I got a reusable water bottle that filters tap water, and a steamer. I also got an Amazon giftcard that I plan on using for a health related book or dvd.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Push up bars, weight gloves and some new dumbell handles (metal this time, so the plastic won't slip!)!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Hubby got me a Garmin forerunner HRM/gps now I will know my accurate distance on all of my trail runs!!!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    running shoes (brooks, glycerin 9).
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I got the Ultra Fitbit and the Withings scale!
    What is a fitbit? I never heard of it. It ids like a budybugg or something?
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Santa Baby brought me a BodyBugg and Zumba 2 for Wii. I'M LOVING IT!!!! Heading to the track now to test out the BodyBugg........Yeah!

7838983.png
  • carlypreiss
    Options
    Portable rowing machine (resistance bands), normal resistance bands, a kettle bell, some healthy recipe cookbooks and an exercise ball!

I'm well on my way to building my own "mini-gym" with an elliptical and some dumbbells, plus some P90X DVD's. I can't wait!
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    Oooh I got some ankle and wrist weights for running/Pilates stuff like that. A new workout bar thing (wish I could elaborate on that but "thing" is about as far as my brain's willing to look for descriptive words) and some new workout dvd's to keep me prancing about when I don't feel like doing my usual workout.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    new headphones for my ipod!! and a legit gym bag instead of a duffel bag.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Bodybugg!!!!