What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Not fitness-related, but health-related. I got a Vita-mix blender!!! :heart: Love it so much already.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Squat shoes. The PRs, they keep a coming
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    <-- greatful for my Christmas presents. Thanks angela... (she is on here, occasionally), love you honey ! Looking forward to any specials you find today for a 'fit-mas' present.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love my husband!!!! He got me "New Rules of Weight Lifting For Women" and it means more to me, because I think he is worried about me "bulking up" as if I could, haha! He also got me Under Armour gloves for my running in the cold weather.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Saucony running pants, Nike fitted long sleeve top Cycling gloves, swim cap and JM 6 week 6 pack! all with love from my Hubby :heart:
  • lunarescape
    lunarescape Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5 pound weights (I'm weak okay), exercise ball, and two workout DVDS.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I got slippers and a bath robe; plus a Walmart gift card (50.00) so I'm gonna buy a new finess game
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I got the most insanely awesome digital scale ever. It measures body fat, weight, previous weight, has different profiles for people... I am in love. :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    Protein powder... from my mom.... who tries to feed me junk food ALL DAY LONG. So it was kinda nice to get protein powder from her. I'm in shock. lol
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    A pedometer, a glorified fanny pack to hold keys and phone while running, and yoga toe socks! :)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    body bugg!!!!

active set for wii
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hubby and kids hooked me up
    - P90X2
    - protein powder
    - kettle bells
    - DVD for kettlebells
    And some electronic device to hook my computer up to the tv to project the image on the big screen down stairs...i'm excited!
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    I got an awesome Polar FT7 and amazing 'Storm' Under Armour workout pants thanks to my boyfriend! :) I received other things from him but those were the main two I asked for that were related to fitness. /swoon
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    MP3 Player :-D
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hubby got me scale that measures body fat,water & bone weight and tracks your weight loss. also 2 pair of workout shorts & 2 pair of long workout pants, got a nortrac bike two weeks ago. My son & his wife got me a Jillian Micheals 30 day abs DVD.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Not really cool but I got new Bike and Weight Lifting gloves. I already have a lot of fitness gifts from years past.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I asked for and got Just Dance 3 for Wii. Used it about 20 minutes today, but not long enough, because DS needed me to help him with the new PS3. Out of my year-end bonus, I also ordered the FitBit, but don't have it yet. I am really looking forward to that too. Hoping the synchronization with the MFP App will be in place soon!

Pam
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Pull up bar and resistance bands!
  • kadoodle76
    Options
    A Wii (for my son lol) with a sports game and a fitness game that has a camara to monitor the moves. Can't wait to figure out how to set the thing up!