What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options

Replies

• sugarfree123
    sugarfree123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    fitbit is a fancy pedometer. I have had one for several months now. I counts your steps. tells you mileage and if you are active, your flower grows. when you get near your base connected to the computer, it automaticaly uploads your info. you can earn badges each day for 5,000 steps, 10,000 steps ect. Also can earn badges for miles. I have my 250 mile badge and will earn my 500 mile badge in another week or so. You can join groups or compete against friends or family menbers. I like to beat my sister. It will also track your sleep. You can also enter and track foods. I prefer this site because there is no monthly fee after you buy the product which is $99.00. You can go to fitbit .com and check out the web site and use the food profile without paying a penny. nice.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a galaxy nexus and the first app downloaded was "My Tracks."
  • sugarfree123
    sugarfree123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    my present to myself is Kangoo Jumps. I don't think I can describe what it is but it is a pair of boots on bowed springy plastic stuff. It is supposed to decrease impact of jumping by 80 percent. I want to use them to run down the road with the dogs. you can see them in action on U tube. I can hardly wait for them to arrive.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I got a Heart Rate Monitor ! I'm excited to see how many calories I really burn rather than relying on an estimate!

could you tell which one you got pls? i got the body bugg (from me to me lol)
    and quickly discovered its way too complicated!

Try the polar 4- it super easy to use although it does not have the features of a body ugh - it will tell u how much u burn and it's easy to wear.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I didn't get anything fitness related :-( But I did get Walmart gift card that I am going to use to buy myself weights
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I didn't get anything fitness related :-( But I did get Walmart gift card and cash that I am going to use to buy myself weights
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Zumba for wii
  • michaelaleighfle
    michaelaleighfle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    jillian michael's dvd, ab circle pro, and a new scale :D
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Running Shoes !!! :happy:
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I got a mountain bike and a bunch of accessories, and a running book. Love it all!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :( nothing, lol.. . . . well I got money to do as I please and that will go towards fitness. but i bought my own fitness stuff. chalene extreme, some weights, and a new outfit to workout. weight lifting gloves too
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Santa Wife and Daughter gave me lots of exercise equpment: Such as a curling bar, Kettle Bell weights, Exercise Ball, Sweat Bands and wrist bands and Resistant Bands. All stuff I needed to help me with my weight Training program! Now I will be able to do resistant Training as well as my cardio exercise which I love to do!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    A HUGE box of shortbread, chocolate coated coffee beans, homemade biscuits etc etc etc

A huge thanks to my family for helping me exercise my willpower!!!

No worries....I'm strong!!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I got a heart rate monitor from my son David, and I got ZUMBA for Wii from my daughter, Sarah!! yaaay!! can't wait to use both of them!! :love:

:bigsmile:
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Xbox 360 w/ Kinect... I have to buy the games myself, but yay!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    For the first year ever, I got a total lack of edible presents. Finally my friends and family get it, which is a huge breakthrough. :bigsmile:

Plus, not exactly a Christmas present, but my boyfriend just bought a digital food scale so I don't have to keep lugging mine over to his place.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I got a fitness ball. A pilates roller thingy (dont know how to use it yet...Its like a huge hard foam tube). A new headlamp since I run in the dark. Hair scrunchies (also for running). New running shoes. massive pack of handwarmers to put into my gloves when I run. (Love that!) And money to join the gym because it WILL snow here eventually and I will have to bring the workout indoors. Besides, I need to do stuff to tone too. Yay!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Weighted hula hoops and two videos to teach me how to hoop dance:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j46ll2_jR7k&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A yoga DVD, a bag to carry my yoga mat, and a few blocks and straps for yoga.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I got the power tower and tower 200, so cannot wait until tomorrow to set them up !!
    the tower 200 has been on my want list for over a year
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I got:

an adjustable dumbbell set (early)
    a chin up bar
    a food scale
    a Polar FT7 HRM
    2 sport bras and a tank top
    some workout DVDs

Santa was very good to me :)