What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options

Replies

• sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    A Kuhn-Rikon Piranha vegetable peeler. Sometimes the little things make a big impact. (And that's all I can trust my wife and stepkids to buy for me).

I am also going to buy myself a Global 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife. I need to send all of my Cutco knives in for sharpening and there is no way I can live without premium kitchen knives for 2 weeks.

I love, love love, my Kuhn Rikon peeler. It is the absolute best! :love: :love: :love:
    I really want a global knife, but I hate to spend the money. Let me know what you think of it.:drinker: :drinker:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I got several underarmour T shirts, Underarmour sweatshirt, A Fleece, wind resistant gloves, I already went for a run after opening gifts the stuff came in handy. Oh and my trainer gave me a free week of sessions.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    A digital food scale, and a "body composition scale".
  • 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I got a new coffee cup to keep me from getting grumpy when walking the dogs @ 5 AM :-)
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I got a Heart Rate Monitor ! I'm excited to see how many calories I really burn rather than relying on an estimate!

Me too! Actually worked out today JUST to use it! lol Also a heavier kettlebell.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Polar HRM! :D YAYAYAYAY!
  • heatherterp
    Options
    reflector vest for when I walk outside.
  • stablesong
    Options
    I got a new iPod Classic, which is just too big to put in my sports bra when I work out, so my mom gave me an armband to hold it. I think it's called an action jacket. It's awesome.
  • heatherterp
    Options
    great idea. I want a HRM figured best to wait till closer to New Years!
  • milersad1323
    milersad1323 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A polar HRM (so excited!) and three personal training sessions. I also ordered the 30 day shred and new workout pants for myself with an Amazon gift card from a friend. What a wonderful Christmas!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    New tires for my bike and a new helmet, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred., a day of hiking, and looking to decide on a pair of hiking shoes. I'm a lucky Mom!
  • healthyyme
    healthyyme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A jacket, a workout shirt, sports bras, socks, an ipod nano,and yoga pants! :) In a few weeks, I'm getting Nike's for my birthday!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    New scale, aerobic step, jillian michael's pilates kit, shake weight, wii workout dvd's, and step monitor!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I got a Wii with the sports game and a few dancing games that I really wanted to supplement my cardio, and Jillian Michaels new dvd Extreme Shed and Shred. My Christmas present to myself will be getting and HRM after the first of the year!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    New much needed gym bag!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Gym Sneakers and My oldest got the kinect and dance central 2 (I love it more than she does!)
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    A dip station for my Bodyrock workouts.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4!!!!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Jillian Ripped in 30 & WipeOut for Xbox 360 Kinect...that last one outta be a real blast of a workout, too :bigsmile:
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    its not fitness related, but its health related.....

my husband gave me his man flu