What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    its not fitness related, but its health related.....

my husband gave me his man flu
    Ugh. And here I was feeling sorry for myself. What a crappy Christmas present.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Just Dance for the Wii.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    A pretty high quality juicer so i can get in my fruits and veggies, and p90x with some other workout related items

I would have sold you mine. I used it twice. High quality
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Zumba for Wii....

we will see how it goes. not hugely into Zumba.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I got a HRM! And a jillian michaels weight set. :-)
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I got Zumba 2 for Wii and workout clothes
  • erinlearnstolive
    erinlearnstolive Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i got a garmin forerunner!!!<3 it came with a hr monitor! plus i got a yoga dvd, giftcard to lulu lemon, some nike running gear and running leggings that have reflectors on them for nighttime runs!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    16oz boxing gloves and gel hand wraps.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Well my husband dont exchange for christmas because in our house its all about the kids due to finances however you guys are giving me some good ideas because when we get our income tax refund that is when we get to buy things for ourselves and I definitely have some good ideas of things I want fo my "late" Christmas no besides the fact I already have an elliptical I know for sure that Im getting with it, I did get 2 new regular outfits for christmas from relatives that are 3 sizes smaller than what I was wearing last christmas
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dumbell alarm clock. It won't turn off until you do 30 curls. I <3 my MIL for getting it off my wish list.
  • moondreamer8378
    Options
    I got a Wii now I can get zumba and other fitness stuff
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Dance Central 2 for the Kinect
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    an xbox kinect! with the just dance 3. i know its not your usual workout gear.. but it is a workout! i was sweating within the first 5 mins
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Oh and my mom got me a standing speed bag. My husband wanted to get me a punching bag but the one I wanted was out of stock. Hoping it might come in for Valentines Day.
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My sister bought me a brand new elliptical, its my very first piece of exercise equipment. My sisters boyfriend bought me a 20 pd adjustable weighted vest and my son bought me workout videos and some deodorant because momma sweats when she works out LOL I lost my weight by walking it off but now with this new machine I can mix things up a bit and yes I got on it today
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Fabulous pair of running shoes. Off for a good run in the morning. Can't wait!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i also got a garmin forerunner!! :) i LOVE IT!!! I also got a lot of running apparel for outdoors :) super excited! and they are in neon colors! :)
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    I got a Heart Rate Monitor ! I'm excited to see how many calories I really burn rather than relying on an estimate!

could you tell which one you got pls? i got the body bugg (from me to me lol)
    and quickly discovered its way too complicated!
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My Husband and I joined Anytime Fitness Gym that is opening soon. Also, my daughter sent me money to buy anything I want/need for my Workouts at Home or there.
    :smile: