SO HOW MANY OF US GAIN WEIGHT OVER CHRISTMAS?

Options

Replies

• SummitGuy1208
    SummitGuy1208 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know I did but I went on a 2 week hiatus because of the holidays but I am back now and with a Vengance.
  • beautybloom
    Options
    Since Nov. I've gained 20 pounds :O
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I suprisingly lost just under 5 pounds since the begginning of the holidays (mid December)
    Wasnt logging food. just ate everything in moderation "This dessert is not worth ALL those calories!!!!" and walked awway!!!!
  • cindymassey7
    cindymassey7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 pounds
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling nasty and getting back into it today. Was gone for two weeks visiting family in Alabama with hubby's food addicted family (I say that in the most serious way possible) and then a trip to New Orleans with huge meals and cocktails made with heavy cream. UGH! I teach spin and Bodypump today. I cant wait! Veggies and lean protein for the next two weeks and it's going to be soooo nice!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I weighed today for the first time since Dec. 14 and found I maintained. How, I have no idea but I am grateful!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose, but I didn't gain, either. I maintained the 15 lbs I lost since November 26th. On the 24th, I still was on task, still exercised and ate in sync with my calories. On Christmas, I ate whatever I wanted but it wasn't actually too much, probably not even over my goal. From then until the 29th, I ate whatever whenever, but it still seemed to be under my calories. AND, I walked like crazy looking for Skylanders' figures for it's video game. Those things were no where to be found, so I ended up wracking up probably 2-3 hours worth of walking daily.
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Gainded 2lbs but that is okay. This is life and we need to learn to be okay with that. We need to learn to give and take and work hard when we do have a bad week. I have all the confidence that you will take it off quickly. Good luck.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Gained 4lbs! ugh!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    SO LET':wink: S BACK ON TRACK PEOPLE !!!!!!!! MONDAY NEW YEAR WE CAN LOSE WHAT WE GAIN AND THEN SOME!!!!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i gained a ton of weight.. 14lbs in 2 weeks.. this week i dropped a little over 7. so hopefully i can get the rest off next week. i couldn't believe it.. and i'm kicking myself for having to lose the same weight over.
  • 54fevers
    54fevers Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain! Which I am happy about, but I've been stuck at the same weight for almost a month now! :(
  • danniellexxx
    Options
    I didn't gain either :))
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've put on 2lbs but I'm thinking it's just water weight.
  • hvpooly
    hvpooly Posts: 39
    Options
    I gained 8lbs over the holidays :(
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 2-4 pounds. Oh well, it's okay - I had more fun not worrying about it. :)
  • danceforlifee
    Options
    I did. 3lbs but I ate very healthy this past few days and lost 2lbs! Yay! My weight fluctuates very easily though :tongue:
    Only one pound to go. Just get back on track with exercise and diet and it'll all come back off. Oh, don't forget to get rid of the holiday junk!!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    The last two weeks I didn't do anything, which resulted in a 15lbs gain.:sad: But its my own fault and I changed my ticker. Today is my new year and I have nothing to stop me from reaching my weight goal.
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    about 6lbs and about 2 the month before due to being given gifts all the time and not being too fussed as I was in good spirits :) I think alot is water weight tho ive not been to the gym for 2 weeks and ive been drinking booze and pop but little water. Back to work Wednesday and tomorrow ill be hitting the gym. I've been honest and adjusted my ticker and profile weight, why hide it just fight it back!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I gained like 36lbs between Halloween and the new year. OMG and yes I knew what I was doing was bad. I hadnt kept track of anything I ate or drank during that time. Well its a new year and a new committment.