How much did you gain this Christmas???

Options

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    After finals, a vacation in Florida and then Christmas...I weighed 7.5 lbs. heavier lol. Oh well. Worth it! I'm sure it'll come right back off pretty fast :)

Indulge and treat yourself! It's ok. It's pretty easy to lose what you've gained.

Same as above....not sweatin' it and weighing in next week. I ENJOYED and am back on track today! :)
  • jeni_Giedd
    Options
    Hopefully nothing! I made sure I exercised to "combat" the calories! Time will tell! ;-]
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I don't know because it's too early to tell... not that I'm that bothered anyhow.

last week I was 94.2kg and then I had an office luncheon before going to visit my dad for the weekend. I came back after 4 days was was up to 95.4kg and after 3 further days of being back to eating normally I was down to 94kg on Xmas Eve.

This morning I weighed in at 95.7kg but that will go in a week or so. I'll weigh myself on Hogmanay and then again the week after and so on. I've lost almost 20kg (43lbs)... even if I put on another 3-4lbs that's bugger all in the grand scheme of things.

It's Xmas, I'm having fun and I feel fantastic. And next Xmas I'll be (at least) another 15kg lighter and feeling even better :bigsmile:
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs as i nibbled on a few brunch things and managed to stay within my calorie goals and only a bit over on sodium... Im in a lifestyle change so why change that for a holiday? I enjoyed myself and didnt feel guilty or bloated afterwards!
    Bring on the New Year!!

way to go!!! I lost 2 lbs this weekend too!
    Enjoyed myself, but still got workouts in!

I agree.... It is a life style... I enjoyed myself as well... I didn't gain anything either.... I actually lost .5 pound....
  • propelrunrebel
    Options
    I lost a pound! Yeaaahhhhh!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I ate almost 5000 calories yesterday and the scale stayed the same. water water water!
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    I actually lost a pound?!?!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose anything last week. This week I'm down a pound.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I actually lost 0.5 lb. I'm really surprised by it too, but I tried to go for long walks and continue to be active as much as possible. It really helped offset the calorie overages.
  • weightlosswonderwoman
    Options
    -2kg

And it wasn't easy.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    2 pounds, but I am back on my program till News Years eve.
    The trick when you go off get back on as soon as possible
    yet enjoy the holidays
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I weigh in tomorrow, so I'll see then what the damage from the past week was. I ended up being over for the week, and haven't been able to exercise as much as usual.
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I gained a couple of pounds. But that is okay. I totally enjoyed the weekend and it was two days instead of two weeks. I am back on track today and that couple of pounds will be history in another week or two. No guilt!

I couldn't agree more!! I did weigh myself this morning and I gained 1.4kg (3lb) but yep, I want to LIVE my life, not sit and sulk about what I can't eat for 2 days. I had 2 days off, and I am now back to tracking, exercising and focusing and I am happy with that!

Sure, it's easy to put on and hard to take off, but I am prepared for it and knew what the outcome would be before I made my decision to relax over the past 2 days and enjoy my Christmas with my family.

Couldn't have said it better. Need to live life a bit!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    None, I hate that I haven't lost in a while but not gaining is good.
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I didnt gain, and over all lost 0.2kgs... was surprised, considering the mood i was in, and thats when i normally binge eat.

I stayed the same weight the whole week, and lost over night. Im pleased
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same.... niether lost nor gained.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds and left the 190s for ever
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I have gained 3 pounds since Thursday.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    None, but I doubt I'll be two pounds down when I step on that scale Thursday. I'll be down one pound if I'm really lucky.
  • califigureeight
    Options
    I gained 2.8 between the Sunday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Sunday.