How much did you gain this Christmas???

Options

Replies

• kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Haven't weighed yet, it's silly to do it now (water weight)!
    Didn't eat over my maintenance calories so i'm fine ;)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,728 Member
    Options
    I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but I will tomorrow morning. I'm sure it'll be up some, but what goes up must come down.
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    With out working out and logging anything. I lost 1lbs even down to the ounces. I was excited.
  • Kellllog
    Kellllog Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself in a couple of months (I don't have a scale at home and have been so busy with work I've not been able to weigh myself as I've not been able to get to one) but I feel so bloated after Christmas - I'll actually be glad to have a week of eating Very Clean bfore I weigh myself on Friday/Saturday
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I was down .4 this morning! Very excited about that. I'm having trouble eating enough right now, I'm just not hungry since following the doc prescribed low carb diet and starting metformin.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I was up a little bit but am back to my low (so far) this morning, so I'm calling it a successful holiday!
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I lost! :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I lost! :)

then you did it wrong.
  • smallaffair
    Options
    I gained a little over a pound, I think. My scale seems to be on the fritz lately. I just wish there weren't so many tempting leftovers in this house so it'd be easier to get back on track!
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.6 pounds since Thursday, and that includes my family's 3-pounds-of-cream-cheese cheesecake! I told myself ahead of time that I should eat what I want over the weekend and not stress about it, but I just wasn't hungry enough to gorge the way I used to. I guess my stomach's getting smaller? :P
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I don't know for sure..but my guess 8-10lbs. I kinda lacked about 10 days ago..and still trying to survive the holidays.
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    2lbs of water retention i think.... ill lose it as fast as i gained it though!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    3 pounds! But I also have to deal with my period and stress of the holidays. BUT I am sure it will go away in no time flat :)
  • tonybdavies
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds over christmas.
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I gained four pounds back and I am glad that it was only that. I really went over board. Like a lot of others said, I wanted to have a good time with family and was prepared for it. I just will work that much harder to lose it fast.
  • sparklemummy
    Options
    weigh day is sunday mornings. I'd been a bit naughty last week and actually glad I'd stayed the same Christmas morning. Going gym tomorrow but not sure if i should weigh this Sunday. Would be the first week I haven't though. Dreading it!
    Have had over 2000 cals for 3 days running.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Guess we'll see on Saturday if I gained, maintained or lost. :0)

Yep Yep I totally agree!!!
  • beautifulbrat
    Options
    Lost 0.6 pounds since Thursday, and that includes my family's 3-pounds-of-cream-cheese cheesecake! I told myself ahead of time that I should eat what I want over the weekend and not stress about it, but I just wasn't hungry enough to gorge the way I used to. I guess my stomach's getting smaller? :P

that's the way i've been.....so not complaining though. i actually had to STOP eating yesterday, take some asprin and lay down for a couple of hours cause of a migrane lol
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    not sure.. scale up a little, but it's also TOM (hit yesterday). not too worried about it... it was all worth it!