Options
    I'm too afraid to check.
  • Charliestreet22
    Options
    -1.4!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain anything. I am happy about that!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have gained back the weight I lost so I am almost back to what I started with. :cry: well time to put my foot down & pull my finger out
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I pretty much kept the weight off I lost from August to October this year. My clothes still fit the same, my run time and stamina are improving, and my strength as far as weightraining goes is improving as well. With all this to make me proud, I don't give a shi...p what the scale says after a day like Christmas. I exercise a lot specifically so I CAN eat a lot and not feel bad.
  • charlotteandalfie
    Options
    I've lost a lb which is weird seen as I ate like a horse lol xx
  • wcsangel
    Options
    I've gained about a pound, but I'm pretty sure most of that was down to dehydration. I've consumed too much salt and alcohol and not enough water this weekend.
  • Michelle650
    Options
    For all those who gain some or a lot of weight, im sure it will fall off in no time!! For me the holiday binging stops now! I might treat myself with a cookie ir something, but thats it!

So, the big day arrived and I stepped on the scales this morning! Bare in mind, I havent been working out AT ALL, I have binged for the past two weeks..........I LOSt 1.4lbs!!! WooHoo! Im so happy!!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    To my surprise despite,over eating for days I have not gained. But I have used the extra energy for more intensive exercise and I believe logging everything did make me accountable. There are still plenty of leftovers though!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    :-(......3lbs ..wen i stepped on the scales this morning..not very pleased withmyself to say the least..so a long walk in order today!
  • helloflopsy
    Options
    Last night I snacked so much :( I felt so guilty afterwards! It's hard to stop snacking on chips and dips at parties but I shouldn't have started at all!

I hope all my hard work hasn't been ruined. I am going on a really long walk today!

PS This is my first post here! Hello everyone!! :)

13093325.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • CXXV
    CXXV Posts: 5
    Options
    I won't step on the scale, in fact we have taken it out of our bathroom and my husband hid it. I'm sticking to my diet and watching the mirror. I am breaking a serious scale addiction. I used to step on the scale around 5 - 7 times in a day, so this is major progress because every time I reached a goal weight (i.e. a number on the scale) I lowered my goal and that isn't healthy.
  • lyndseyann11
    Options
    It says on my scale this morning id gained 0.6lb i was totally gutted i worked out over xmas period and i didnt over eat! so im kinds hoping its water retention!
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Scale says I gained 2 pounds but I overindulged in sodium so I am sure, after a gallon of water today, tomorrow will be different. Plus I think I sweated about 2 pounds off this morning on the bike.
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Stepped on the scale this morning, up by 1.5 lbs. :sad:
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My scale says 4 lbs in two days? I'm guessing that's a lot of water weight. I wasn't drinking as much as I should have and had a lot of salty foods. But I was back on track as of yesterday. So we'll see what the damage is on Friday when I weigh-in. Until then, I'm chugging water. Bathroom trips here I come!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    .5 pounds...that was it!
  • lolollama
    Options
    Well I feel like I've gained about 10kg (22lbs) but I think it's more like 2-3kg (6lbs).

I started my bad eating at the start of December and haven't really stopped. I've told my boyfriend that he must eat all bad food by the 1st of January or I will be throwing it out! I've also been absolutely flat out with work so I haven't been exercising much or had enough energy to cook!

Anyway, looking forward to getting back on track!
  • Leo_Joy_HG
    Leo_Joy_HG Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Gained 2.8lbs....
    Not too bad weight-wise but i still feel really bloated and sick....
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    1.5 lbs :/