Options

Replies

• danagisana
    danagisana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs!!
  • TiffanyConrad
    Options
    I gained 2lbs... I feel extra bloated...def trying to get back on track!! I was so proud of my 17lbs lost..now im back to 15! I need to hit 25lbs by Spring when the bathing suits come out!:flowerforyou:
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I promised myself I wasn't going to weigh in until Friday, but I just couldn't help it and sure enough, the scale says I gained 2 pounds. However ....... I had a really good time with my friends and family.
    I did squeak in a short walk outside yesterday and I'm heading to the gym on my lunchbreak today. I will be more careful at New Years!
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looks like I've gained about a pound and a half since my last weigh in but its also my T.O.M. so its likely to mostly be mostly bloating and water weight. I have an official weigh in at the doctor's office tomorrow morning and we will see the official weight loss since Nov then. According to my scale its about 6 pounds and I'm praying it stays about that or more. Would love to say that in one full year I've lost 100 pounds and that means I have about 38 pounds to go before the beginning of May (started on May 3rd of 2011).
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs!!
  • TinaAK
    TinaAK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Maintained :tongue:
  • MrsJohnston
    MrsJohnston Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    2lb :( It was so hard to loose those pounds and now I have to do it all over again..
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 (as of yesterday) and lost 2 of that as of this morning....I expect the other 2 to be gone by Thursday.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    1 pound. 1 stinking pound!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Don't know. Regular weigh-in day is Saturday and I've got 3 more gym sessions I can squeeze in before then, some I'm actually hoping for a loss. Managed to lose weight the week prior after two Girl's Nights Out, so I can't imagine Christmas and Boxing Day are going to do any real damage.
  • 123Kate
    123Kate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1.6kg (3.5lb)!!!

I was shocked lol. That was in 7 days
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    3 pounds up, but 6 up overall. I've gained 3 pounds over the past 2 weeks but 6 pounds overall, since the week of Thanksgiving.
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Suprisingly no weight gain but have been carefull trying not to eat over my added excercise calories as I was brought zumba on the ps3 move. So static atm hoping for a loss new year though as I've got 8lbs till target weight and a lovely dress to fit into in the summer!!! x
  • I haven't lost or gained a pound over the holidays, so I'd say thats a win :-)
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    None! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

i'm proud
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    1.2 lbs! And I know I havent had enough water since Friday. So hoping to chug away today only to find that it was a lack of aqua :)

Made pretty good choices and even got in a run on Christmas eve!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I gained 8 lbs., also gained the knowledge that it was a stupid thing and a turning point to work at this a LOT harder.
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    This year I honestly did not care. I know I am going to work hard 6 days a week no matter what and shocking the body is actually a healthy thing once in a while. It puts it in fat burning mode!

In fact, this last week I ate stuff I normally stay away from. Hot dogs, frozen burgers, chips ... after all, 'tis the time of year to enjoy. Funny thing is ... I really didn't enjoy that food (crap?) anymore. But I was hungry and it was the only thing readily available.

Just my opinion ... but I don't think you need to worry about it. Just hit the workouts harder after the first of the year and you will be fine.
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i LOST 3.6 pounds! and i enjoyed myself, ate what i wanted within reason. take that christmas!!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds, much better than the 8 pounds I put on after thanksgiving...took me 2 weeks to lose that!