How much did you gain this Christmas???

Options

Replies

• ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I totally enjoyed the weekend and it was two days instead of two weeks.
    [/quote

This is what I've learned too!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should hide, but...in the month of December so far, I have LOST 6 lbs. Wooooohooooo!! :bigsmile:
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Weighing in tomorrow morning. If I gained, I have no guilt about it. I am quite content with my weight loss for the year 2011. I hope that 2012 will bring on an additional 30 lb loss.
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    1 lb and back on track!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Was bobbing between 197 and 199 for last few weeks and this morning 199 so not bad at all, very pleased not to be over 200:bigsmile:
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I hopped on the scale this morning, haven't weighed since before Thanksgiving, and I've gained about ten pounds back. I know I'm really bloated from my period, and just not drinking enough water in general for a whole week.
    The end of the year is so tough, with finals and everything!
    Definitely ready to get back on track today though! The BF and I are going to go jogging today :)
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    I've actually lost 7 pounds since Thanksgiving. Scale showed I'm up a 1.5 pounds from my lowest, but I can also tell I'm retaining water right now. Lots of movies and popcorn over the weekend so I'm sure my sodium was through the roof. Will just hit the water hard today and see what happens.

Still losing inches too though ... so no complaints here!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Between all the cheese and ham plus TOM I'm feeling like a huge water baloon right now so I'm not going to weigh until the end of the week. But I'm guessing I probably gained 2 - 3 lbs. But no guilt here. I like to splurge during the holidays.
  • bradchar
    Options
    I gained only 2 lbs. Woopee! Walked 6 miles on track next day and lost 1.3 lbs.
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The Same Thank GOD.:flowerforyou:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    3.4 lbs. I was a monster. I inhaled food. No cookie was safe from my grasp.

And there are MORE office treats coming in! Aaahh it never ends!!

Oh well. 'Tis the season...
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Gained 3.4lbs in one day, when I weighed in yesterday at 136.4. Weighed this morning at 134.2, exactly what I was on my last weigh in here last week. Easy to put on, easy to put off! I'm sure the workout I did today should get rid of the last 1lb of water weight.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Made it throught T'day of, but gained 5 since. Back on track today though.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    10 lbs in a matter of a few days, no worries though weight gain like that will be off in no time, today Im back into the swing of things
  • geralynhyland
    Options
    I am trying really hard to get back on track , it's hard not to eat at night!
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    3.4 lbs. I was a monster. I inhaled food. No cookie was safe from my grasp.

And there are MORE office treats coming in! Aaahh it never ends!!

Oh well. 'Tis the season...

:laugh: I like that no cookie was safe from your grasp :laugh:

2 pounds up :sad: not as bad as I thought but that is ok.....I am back home now and back to my normal routine :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Jones4177
    Options
    gained 4 and I'm fine with that - just gotta get back at it
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,725 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should hide, but...in the month of December so far, I have LOST 6 lbs. Wooooohooooo!! :bigsmile:
    No hiding. You should be proud of yourself!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm too scared to step on the scale. =/ My work pants felt a bit tighter though this morning, so I'm definitely feeling guilty. Oh well - back to track and losing today!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I actually lost weight, I was like what the heck?