90 day goal- lose 15 lbs and stop eating when bored
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    I'd like to join!

Name - Angela(willafan)
    Current weight (171.5 as of 12/28/11)
    Goal weight - 160
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: Finding my way back to RUNNING and enjoying it. Finding new challenges exercise wise. A 10K in late Spring.
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I would love to join!

Nancy
    Current weight:213
    Goal weight:155
    What I would like to accomplish in 90 days: Work out every day, complete 30 day Shred, lose at least 15 lbs, track ALL food... feel good about myself again
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!

My name is Tiffany. I will weigh in tomorrow and post the weight and my goal =)
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    In! This is perfect because my 25th birthday is the end of March. Would love to start my 25th year off right.

Megan
    CW: 160 (haven't weighed myself since mid-December, so it's probably up a few pounds from the holiday)
    GW: 145
    90 day goal: Down to 150. That's a little less than a pound a week. I'm really not great at controlling my food intake (especially at social events, restaurants, happy hours), so I want to work on that. But also I really want to focus on working out and trying new videos, classes, routines, so I make it a habit and don't get bored.
    I have before photos saved on here (from this summer at about 167), so I can use those.

Excited for this challenge! The hardest part for me will be to stay motivated, especially after I have a bad day or two, so I'll need yalls help. Good luck and Happy New Year!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Name -lucky
    Current weight -180
    Goal weight -160
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day- lose at least 5 in offa my waist and hips
  • jewells1000
    Options
    I'm in
    Name: Jewels
    Current Weight: 181
    Goal Weight: 140
    I would like to accomplish in 90 days at a min. 15 lbs, 20 would be better
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want to join...this would be a great way to push me to stay at it!

Name Tamara Walker (nyprdiva)
    Current weight: 229
    Goal weight: 155
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. I'd love to be at least 30 pounds down
  • lab280
    Options
    Name: Lynn B.
    Current weight: 170.40
    Goal weight: 145
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. I started this at the beginning of December and have lost 8 pounds already. In the next 90 days, I would like to lose another 15 pounds.
  • Jen1220
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea and motivator!!!

Name: Jennifer (Jen1220)
    Current Weight: 199
    Goal Weight: 150
    I would like to accomplish being able to start jogging and getting the confidence of looking and feeling better!!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to give this a shot too!

Name: Chriss
    CW : 212
    GW: 190 ( realistically)

If i can lose a little more, that would be awesome! However, what I'd like to accomplish in 90 days is to be more accountable for my calorie intake. I want to make exercise as routine to me as breathing in air. I want my efforts to show on me when I put on clothes, so I look healthier. So this 90 day challenge is just the beginning to a new me. I could use some freind support if anyone wants to add me.
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    Name: Charlie (nomena)
    Current weight: 123 pounds
    Goal weight: 115
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: Lose those eight pounds and get back to my 25 minute 5km time!
    Will post a before pic in the morn :)
  • jujuwoome
    Options
    I am in! First challenge here.

Name Jjujuwoome
    Current weight 155
    Goal weight 128
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. I would like to work out five times a week, eat more veggies and fresh food, less processed, reach my water goals each day and feel better about myself. Losing one pound a week would be ideal.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    And remember MFPs, this challenge does not mean that you can slack off until the 1st :bigsmile: I write this because it has crossed my mind, so maybe it has crossed yours as well. :glasses:
  • shabounds
    Options
    I wanna do it!

Shauna (shabounds)
    Starting weight 188 (as of 12/29)
    Goal weight 135

I would like to get in the swing of working out at least 3-4 times per week. I woud also lik to lose at least 15 pounds in this 90 day period.

Thanks!
  • ashanley1
    ashanley1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!

Name Amy- aclarke2950
    Current weight 252
    Goal weight somewhere between 150-180. I'll figure it out when I get closer.
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day.
    I would like to workout 5-6x/week, lose 30 pounds, continue with clean eating and tracking at least 6 days a week.
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Caitlin Frost
    Currently 136.1kilos
    Goal Weight is 80 Kilos
    In 90 days I would like to have lost at least 10 kilos.

I am feeling pretty keen for this! :D
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need this!!!

Name: Sally (SalPal03)
    Current weight: 138
    Goal Weight: 115
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: Lose the 15lbs I gained back in the Fall!
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If there is space for me than I'm in. It's time to get serious!

Daisy
    Starting weight 174 :( (12/29)
    Goal weight 120

I would like to make exercise part of my daily routine. I'd also like to loose at least 10 lbs
  • rayleansout
    Options
    All In!