Replies

• lshinholster
    lshinholster Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Name: Lauren
    Current Weight: 261 lbs
    Goal Weight: 185 lbs
    What would you like to accomplish in 90 days? - I would love to be at least 15 lbs smaller, but overall I just want to feel healthier. I would like to exercise at least 4 days a week.
  • Missy52
    Options
    Me too!
    Name - Mary
    Current weight : 223
    Goal Weight: 160

In 90 days I would like to be under 200 pounds, exercise 4-5 x per week, eat 1200-1600 calories of nutritious food every day, not slide back if I make a mistake and feel better about myself.
  • SaltyPlusSweet
    Options
    Monica
    Current weight 169lbs
    Goal weight 125lbs
    Iwhat I'd like to accomplish in 90 days:
    better eating habbits
    Eliminate unhealthy drinks from my diet( already making great progress on this one)
    last but not least in 90 days I'd like to be down to atleast 150lbs
  • seelex
    Options
    Name: Seelex
    Current Weight: 215 lbs
    Goal Weight: 165 lbs
    During the 90 day challenge, I hope to lose 24 lbs and get in better health.
  • Leinsch
    Leinsch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm in. I was doing great until I visited family in September then fell off the wagon gaining all my weight back and more. :blushing:

Name: Leinsch
    Current weight: 200 lbs.
    Goal weight: 150 lbs.
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: To lose 10 pounds and to get back in the habit of doing my strength training and walking. :happy:
  • IBelieve2
    Options
    Name : Eleanor (IBelieve2)
    Current weight : 324
    Goal weight : 155 - 165
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. : I would like to lose 40 lbs. Part of that weight loss will be due to having a baby. I have only gained 6 lbs with the pregnancy and am due the end of January. As a result of the 40 lb loss I want to have more energy to continue the weight loss, keep up better with my children, and play more with them.
    Thank you for posting this challenge, it has already encouraged me.
  • Pickedlast4gym
    Options
    In.....pickedlast4gym
    Weight. 166. Goal. 150. Would like t reduce my cholesteral, and complete the bridge rn in under 70 minutes
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll, keep me posted. I'm so excited. Last weekend for any sweets........
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    I would love to join! I have been trying to find my motivation and determination, so let this be it!

Name BJ
    Current weight 181
    Goal weight 145
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. Lose 1 pound a week, log everything everyday, and start and finish TurboFire!
  • dante8858
    Options
    I'm in!
    Current 350
    Goal 150-165
    Would love to loose 1 to 2 pounds a week for the 90 days! Keep on track, eat healthy!
  • dragonfly723
    Options
    Name: Jen
    Current weight: 190lb
    Goal weight: 125lb

What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: After 90 days, I would like to have lost 2lb/wk, or 24lb. So 166lb? I'd also like to be able to run 30 minutes straight without having a heartattack, passing out, and dying.

And I would love to do before and after photos. (This is optional) I'm just starting out here, but I plan on posting regular pics to my blog. Look out for the flub, friends.
  • soccormom34
    soccormom34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join...

Name Melissa (screen name soccormom34)
    Current weight 183
    Goal weight 130
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. Ideally I would like to lose 20 pounds. Realistically I would like to lose 1 pound a week, log everything everyday, and stop making excuses about why I can't do workouts and just make time to do them.

My brother is getting married in Jamaica the first week of April so I would like to look good for that!!!
  • blsimons
    blsimons Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds motivating...count me in too.

Name: Leisa (screen name blsimons)
    Current Weight: 192.2
    Goal Weight: 150
    Goal in 90 days: lose at least 15-20 pounds and to be running 4-5 days a week of at least 2 miles each time.

Thanks for the support!
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! Please!!

Name: Steph (Steph13RN)
    Current weight: 227 :(
    Goal weight: 140
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: I'd like to learn correct food portions and incorporate at least 30 minutes of exercise into my day at least 3-5 times a week.
    And I would love to do before and after photos.

I'm so ready for change, I can taste it! =)
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count Me in too! Need some new motivation!

Name: Laura
    Current Weight- 147
    Goal Weight:135
    Goal in 90 days: stop eating in middle of night, get my runs in for my 1/2 marathon training
  • countrybarbie24
    countrybarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love motivation so I will give this a try

Name: Aleshia

Current weight: 268

Goal weight: 199(10lbs at a time)

What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: My goals are simple. I would like to be able to stay on course and not fall one day for the whole 90 days(that is wayyy easier said than done, but will give it my all.) I am trying to loose 100lbs all together, but that always get me down when I think about how long and how big of a number that is. So I decided last week that I am only taking it 10lbs at a time. I hope to loose WAY more than 10lbs in 90 days but in order to keep my sanity in this journey my goal for now it loose 10lbs. I have lost 16lbs already :)
  • nicd100
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in!

Name Nic (nicd100)
    Current weight 158
    Goal weight 142 in 90 days and 136 ultimate goal
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day -
    To make mindful healthy eating and regular exercise (minimum 3 times every week!) my new habit.
    To stop procrastinating and start doing :smile:
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    Iliada :-)
    Current Weight 133
    Goal Weight 120
    90 day goal is to be able to rock a bikini for my vacation to Costa Rica. And a non vain goal would be able to do a 1/2 marathon. I can only do about 7 miles now.

Good luck everyone
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    I'd like to join.

current weight: 136
    goal weight: 128
    I'd like to feel better, eat healthier, lose 8 pounds, and be up to running 10 miles at the end of 90 days. I'd also like to cut way back on the sugar and on snacks in general. And be mindful of what I am eating.
  • MoiAussi
    Options
    I would like to participated

current weight 204

goal weight 160

I would like to pass this plateau I been in....lose wieght, be healthier, more aware of food and exercise! I want to see results!!