90 days to a better you challenge... start January 1, 2012

Options

Replies

• translationmx
    translationmx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea!!! (this is my first post :))

CW: 165.2 (from 167.8 last week)
    GW: 135

I'd love to complete Turbo Fire in the next 90 days (I'm finishing week 1 today). Also, I want to fit in my size 29 jeans, and in the ton of things I have hanging in the closet, looking at me :p

Good luck to everybody, and Happy New Year!!!
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Name: Tiffany
    Current weight: 175.9
    Goal weight: 135
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: Lose 15 pounds, continue to eat well, and tone up.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd like to join the challenge!

Name: Suzee
    Current weight: 182.1
    Goal weight: 170.0
    90 day goal: To lose at least 12 pounds, to find a balance between full time job, and part time side business, and to be able to work exercise back into the mix so I feel better!
  • tj3az
    tj3az Posts: 9
    Options
    Name - Jay
    Current weight - 84kg
    Goal weight - 75kg
    Wanna be 75kg in 90 days, then after hit 70kg if possible.
  • rlbwalker
    rlbwalker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal so this will be fun!

Name: Rochelle Walker
    Current weight: 243
    Ultimate Goal weight: 120
    In 90 days, I want to lose my first 10 pounds, exercise at least 4 times a week and consistently choose nutrient dense foods rather than nutrient lacking foods.
  • imatex
    imatex Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
    Name: Carolyn
    Current Weight - 200.4 (12/29/11)
    Goal Weight: 145
    90 day goal: To have lost a minimum of 20 lbs., Have developed a "habit" of daily exercise, improve bloodwork numbers.

I would like for some of you who are taking the challenge to become my "friends" so that we can encourage each other daily.

Thanks for taking this on and putting it together.
  • Luckybarc
    Luckybarc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Name: Carrie
    Current weight-168
    Goal weight-140
    90 day goal: Some kind of exercise 6 days a week, eat healthy, work on handling stress.
    :smile:
  • afigu006
    Options
    i would love to join this challegen i have lost over 40 lbs an still have 15 to go this looks awesome
    andrea
    weight:149lbs 12/30
    goal weight: 135
    workout 5 days a week with at least 30 minutes of cardio combined with strength training
  • Living_Barefoot
    Living_Barefoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Name: Taylar (LIving_Barefoot)
    Current weight: 155lbs
    Goal weight: 135lbs ultimate goal 127lbs
    90 day goal: Finish Insanity, tone up and drop around 15lbs it sounds doable :)

I guess I'll get around to posting before pictures eventually :P not looking forward to that lol
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name Mary Beth
    Current weight 238
    Goal weight 165
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. -25lb loss and to commit to working out at least 5xweek
  • coinlover1
    Options
    I would like to join

Name: Sonja
    Current Weight:162
    Goal Weight: 135

What I would like to accomplish: I want to lose 20 lbs in these 3 months. I would also love to finish 3 rounds of Jillian, 3 differnt workout videos. Also I want to get back into my marathon training, log daily and make it to the gym 5 days a week. Here we go, lets rock 2012!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    WOW, this challenge has gone viral! Amazing :happy: Anyone feel free to add me that is doing this challenge!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Also, will this be on a thread, or in a group? Thanks :smile: Since I've rejoined MFP, they've added "Groups" and I want to make sure I know what I'm doing! :)
  • BrightBritt7
    Options
    Name- Brittany
    Current weight- 135
    Goal weight - 120
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day.- Smaller waist size, toned body, less flab more muscle, better stamina, and just a healthier me.
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! :smile:

Name: Kemeko
    Current weight: 207
    Goal weight: 150
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: Lose 20 pounds, continue to eat well and within my calorie limit, learn to LOVE exercise... ok that last one was reaching a bit, but I want to get to a place where I look forward to it.
  • LadyDee79
    Options
    Hi! I have never done anything like this LOL and I'm so glad I came across this site. I would love to be part of your challenge!

Name: Dee
    Current weight: 259
    Goal weight: 135
    What would you like to accomplish in 90 days? - I would like to feel healthier then I do right now. I would like to know I lost at least 20lbs. I want to be able to make a commitment to losing weight....and stick to it. This is so very hard for me.
  • tabwrn
    Options
    Count me IN!!!

Current Weight: 165

Goal Weight in 12 weeks: 155

My goal is to lose 10 lbs. Walk on the treadmill or outside for 30 mins/ 6 days per week and also do abdominal and arm exercises I have on my Nook Tablet 3 days per week. If I miss a day of walking then I need to make it up by doing 1 hour the next day. That should keep me on track!!!
  • choface
    choface Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Court
    current weight 182
    goal weight 160
    90 day goal.12 lbs
  • Littlered9
    Options
    When and where can we expect to find the info. on this challenge? I don't want to miss out. I put my stats in days ago. Thanks!!!
  • Burtonrah
    Options
    I'm so IN!!!!

Name: Erin (burtonrah)
    Weight: 163lbs
    Goal Weight : 140lbs
    What I'd like to accomplish in 90 days: I'd like to get rid 15-20lbs in that time frame. I'd also like to work on reducing the amount of binge eating that I do in this time period as well... as in less than 5 times a month!

Thanks for organizing this!