90 days to a better you challenge... start January 1, 2012

Options

Replies

• amynicole83
    amynicole83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am game, staring over and this is week 1!

CW: 235
    UGWt: 150-160
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: To run my 1st 5K in March, to be a healthly person. I would like to lose 20lbs in this time frame!
  • mindyc2011
    mindyc2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Name: Mindy
    Current weight: 199
    Goal weight: 145
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day...
    Well, between the holidays and getting sick I feel like I have lost my way...I want to get back to working out 5 days a week...logging ALL calories, open up my diary and be held accountable....oh, and lose 24 more lbs!!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Please add me to the challenge-

Name: PeaceK
    Current weight : 150
    Goal weight : 128
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: get back to 138 pounds which is my pre-pregnancy weight!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Name: Cassie

Current weight: 184.4

Goal weight: 145

What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: lose 15 lbs. 5 lbs a month, not a big deal if I stick with it! And start the Bridge to 10K running program since I'm almost finished with the C25K program.

And I would love to do before and after photos. (This is optional): I'll have to see about getting that done this evening ;-)
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in too! This will be my first challenge

Name - Kelley (khartley535
    Current weight - I was 172.6 this morning
    Goal weight - My first goal is 140, and I will re-evaluate after that.
    What I would like to accomplish in 90 day. - I would like to get down another 15 pounds. I figure 15 pounds in 3 months is doable. I'd also like to start working out more consistantly. Doing my 30DS video when I get off of work would probably be a good thing to start.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have never done a challenge before, but it is my goal to lose weight this upcoming year! When my grandmother died in 2008, I started putting on about 50 lbs! And the last year has just been a struggle to maintain it, and no luck with losing. :(

Name Jessica
    Current weight 165
    Goal weight 125
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - Realistically - At least 10-20 pounds. If I can reach ten, I will feel as if I have accomplished something. I would also love to be more active, and not struggle so much to do simple things. I am only 23 years old, I should be healthier than this.
    And I would love to do before and after photos. (This is optional) - I will try to post a before later.
  • Name: Chrystal
    Current weight: 275 lbs (12/28)
    Goal weight: 145 lbs
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days? I would like to lose 20 to 25 pounds, Log all my food and work out 3 days a week.
  • lizzie0798
    Options
    I would love to join!

Name: Liz
    Current weight: 173
    Goal weight: 164
    What I would like to accomplish is working out 5x a week and burning 500 calories a day! Also I would like to reach my goal weight by the end of this challenge.
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    bump
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Name: Renee
    Current weight: ? will weigh before the 1st
    Goal wieght: 150

Accomplish in 90 days: Consistently log my food and get back to lifting. I have a pair of jeans I bought when I was at my lowest - to get back into those jeans!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    im IN!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Name : Ruchika Pal
    Current weight : 74 kgs or 162.8 lbs
    Goal weight : 55 kgs or 121 lbs
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day..... to b halfway in my journey..... i.e. lose 20 pounds atleast.... also fit into the clothes i used to untill last year.... and tone up my body!!!!!!!!! :smokin:
  • januarywife
    januarywife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join,need the motivation! Start weight:257,current weight:190.goal for the 90 days,is to chart everyday and start losing again!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well

My name: Crystal
    Current weight: 173
    Goal Weight: 155

My goal for the 90 days is to establish an exercise routine, getting myself into a habit of exercise and increase my fruit and vegetable intake.
  • youknome
    Options
    Name: Jay
    Current weight: 220
    Goal weight: 170

What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I would like to be atleast 190 to 200lbs in 90 days time - so that would make it about half way throughmy journey or so.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Name: Plumpinky
    Current weight: 232
    Goal weight: 140
    90 day goal: To lose at least 15-20 pounds and be well on my way to onederland!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am in for this. Really need some challenge. Never done that before.

Name: Harleen
    Current Weight: 176 lbs
    Goal weight : 121lbs (Final goal by 30th June 2012)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: Aiming at 2 lbs per week + A routine of 5 days of workout.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this, but I have decided to only weigh once a month until my wedding (so from Jan 1st til July 1st, my wedding is June 23rd so I may weigh that week but may just wait til after the honeymoon). anyways will me only weighing once a month mess up the challenge?

Name: Lauren (led_2006)
    Weight: Not sure, it's a little elevated b/c of traveling so I will give you my official weigh in Jan 1st, but it was 306 the week before christmas.
    Goal: My goal before the wedding is 250 so I guess 275 would be a good goal for 90 days :)
    90 Day Challenge Goal: To limit carbs, sugar and sodium. To eat cleaner. To not weigh except for the 1st day of each month. To workout at least 5-6 days a week. and to maybe get into size 20 or 22's, I just got into a 24 a few weeks ago.
  • Buffy0110
    Options
    Count me in!
    Name: Beth
    Current weight: 224 lbs
    Goal weight: 155 lbs
    90 days: since I'm just starting out, I'm hoping to lose 10-15 lbs and become dedicated to a workout routine.

Good luck everyone!
  • lynieg
    lynieg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!

Current weight: 143
    Goal weight: 130

In 90 days I would like to establish an exercise routine, tone up, be healither.
  • staciaaltice
    Options
    im in.
    stacia