...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Uh, how is it "sad" to use that as motivation?! No matter WHAT sparked you to change your life and lose the weight, seeing an ex is one of the perks--very satisfying!!

Good luck to you all!
    Because it shows you're desperately clinging to the past and can't move on with your life. That's how. I try to see my ex-gf's on the 'never' schedule, if I can help it.

on the never schedule?? how is that "letting go and moving on"...

my ex's new Fiance & I get along great,(& he and I were together 13yrs!) and I truly love her dearly. We all 4 have a great working, co - parenting frienship!!
    No angry, bitter ex in my soul. I am happy for them, and Happy for myself. I enjoy seeing HER, more than dealing with/ seeing him! LOL
    Because I make it a point to not hang out or 'run into' my exes, I'm not letting go and moving on? Ok I guess I must have landed in Bizarro world.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: For all the people here that are too bitter to forget about their ex's. Seriously, it makes you look sad and petty if you really want to lose weight to make a person jealous. Motivation or not, it shows that you cling on to the past too much.

You broke up with someone because they were "too fat" for you huh? That's why you are so quick to call people bitter exes. Your own guilty feelings! :laugh:

Some of you ladies have dated some awful people. I can't imagine someone "dimissing our relationship because my body type is undateable" What an effing prick! Whatever your motivation just remember that NO ONE - whether you obtain your goals or not - deserves to be treated that way. EVER! This topic has some beautiful people commenting on it (men too) that are wonderful and if some idiot left you because of weight - screw him/her - they aren't worth your time. :drinker:
    Never said I dumped someone for any reason, now did I? But go ahead, have your funny. Tee-hee n stuff.
    YEAH! I BET YOU JEALOUS TOO! SHE'LL SHOW YOU, AND SO WILL I!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Uh, how is it "sad" to use that as motivation?! No matter WHAT sparked you to change your life and lose the weight, seeing an ex is one of the perks--very satisfying!!

Good luck to you all!
    Because it shows you're desperately clinging to the past and can't move on with your life. That's how. I try to see my ex-gf's on the 'never' schedule, if I can help it.

my ex's new Fiance & I get along great,(& he and I were together 13yrs!) and I truly love her dearly. We all 4 have a great working, co - parenting frienship!!
    No angry, bitter ex in my soul. I am happy for them, and Happy for myself. I enjoy seeing HER, more than dealing with/ seeing him! LOL
    Because I make it a point to not hang out or 'run into' my exes, I'm not letting go and moving on? Ok I guess I must have landed in Bizarro world.

by the way, this is sort of a dating site.. i don't think you'll get a date ever on here the way you're acting. :noway:
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: For all the people here that are too bitter to forget about their ex's. Seriously, it makes you look sad and petty if you really want to lose weight to make a person jealous. Motivation or not, it shows that you cling on to the past too much.

You broke up with someone because they were "too fat" for you huh? That's why you are so quick to call people bitter exes. Your own guilty feelings! :laugh:

Some of you ladies have dated some awful people. I can't imagine someone "dimissing our relationship because my body type is undateable" What an effing prick! Whatever your motivation just remember that NO ONE - whether you obtain your goals or not - deserves to be treated that way. EVER! This topic has some beautiful people commenting on it (men too) that are wonderful and if some idiot left you because of weight - screw him/her - they aren't worth your time. :drinker:
    Never said I dumped someone for any reason, now did I? But go ahead, have your funny. Tee-hee n stuff.

:flowerforyou: Oh lighten up. I wasn't trying to hate on you. I understand what you are saying about not allowing the awful people in your life have enough power over you to MAKE you feel something. Whether the feeling is anger or bitterness or anything. But I also understand that even though we are each on our journeys for ourselves it still feels good when someone notices. Whether that someone loves us and has always loved us or whether that someone thought we weren't good enough for them and now they've changed their mind. It doesn't mean that the person is welcome back but it is a feel good feeling. It's just one more marker on our own path that let's us know we are getting to closer to our goals.
  • killagb
    Options
    by the way, this is sort of a dating site.. i don't think you'll get a date ever on here the way you're acting. :noway:
    I think that means I am doing something incredibly right then.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Oh I so wish that this guy I used to like would see me now and I can see the look on his face and tell him "You didn't want me then and you not gonna have me now". But too bad he is far away. But oh well, all that matters is that I am doing this Lifechange for myself!!!
  • tawnydale
    Options
    I started out with this thought process but it turned into....screw him...I"m loving me! lol I'm enjoying the fact that I have time to myself to jam to music and sweat and feel like a queen afterwards!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Meh, it'll be an added benefit to strut my stuff around an ex. But it's not my main motivator; the thought of being a better rower this year is more than sufficient to keep me going.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options

Good luck to you all!

Sometimes it's not possible to "not hang out or 'run into'" our exes. I have two kids with my ex-husband. I not only get the pleasure </sarcasm> of seeing him comment on their facebook updates I get the joy </sarcasm> of seeing his current wife do so. Yes, I'm a bit bitter over the fact that this abusive person who has failed to pay child support is still in the picture. But my kids are adults so I really have little to say in the matter. Yes, I could hide/block etc them both, but at this point, I will admit the fact that his health is getting worse by year and I'm only getting better gives me a small amount of satisfaction that karma is alive and kicking.
  • laineyy011
    Options
    I'm doing this for myself, but I wouldn't mind looking better than my BF's ex :) oh and to make my ex jealous :)
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Ya know...youre just a bowl of fun!

LOL my thoughts as well!
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen mine in almost seven years and I was at the very beginning of my journey. He probably wouldn't recognize me now. Good thing I know where he lives ... :devil:
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    I think some people are taking this way too seriously! For example, the ex who called me fat was only with me for a month. In that month he managed to make me feel so crap about myself that my self esteem plummeted. I am well over him, but not the scars he left behind on my confidence. So yes, some people (like me) might see their exes as a source of motivation. But do not assume that you know that person and that they are 'sad' . We are all here for the same reason-to be healthier and happier with our bodies. :smile:
  • shazzam05
    Options
    The best revenge on any ex is when you are happy and feeling fabulous without him/her. Ifyou have lost weight and happen to be in a knockout outfit when you are seen being happy and fabulous it just adds to the enjoyment of it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My shoulda/woulda/coulda never insulted me. I started this journey not to get back at him, but because I wanted to be the best woman that I could be for him. He accepted me for who I was, but he was already with someone. And he rejected me rather than hurting her. It is hard for him when he sees me. I can see it on his face. I don't want to make him unhappy, but I don't want to stop just because it didn't work out. I feel better and look better than I have in a long time, and that is more than enough for me to keep going. I can't concern myself with his feelings when he is not concerned about mine.
  • Fashionista012
    Fashionista012 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hahaha i love this. YES YES me too.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    My x made me so miserable toward the end I barely ate and became underweight.

I'm with the see my X's on the never schedule... I have no reason to - none live near by and none have I procreated with so I say good riddance! I care about me and my husband and friends and family. I am healthy and happy and I couldn't care less about any X! If I ever ran into them - no hard feelings - I just don't care either way.
  • killagb
    Options

Ya know...youre just a bowl of fun!

LOL my thoughts as well!
    Bowl you say?
    game_info_feature.jpg
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Oh, definitely!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    guys always see later how good of a girl they had...

listen to beyonce best ive never had!! great song for ex's :)