warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
Here are some photos showing what just a 15lbs loss can look like.......I had lost 130lbs already even in the first photo and finally dared to put on a bikini at that point, but I had been feeling lately that I didn't think I had changed much over this last 6-8 months......so today I took some bikini photos to compare to the ones from earlier this year and there is a difference!! I know that I will never again be like I was in my teens and 20's but I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far with just working out and eating better and I will continue to try and tone up, build more muscle and lose the last 10lbs and I also have to be accepting of the fact that I do have a "mom" body with that poochy stomach, and cellulite (very embarrased about that) and of course loose skin which is to be expected considering I used to be over 300 lbs!! I just wish my thighs didn't touch.......gotta work on that for sure!! but I wanted to share these pictures anyway......so here they are.

April 2011 (approx 160lbs)
272.jpg

June 2011 (approx 150lbs)
071.jpg

and then from today Dec 29th 2011 (approx 145lbs)
222.jpg

Replies

• xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    woow u looking great! definitely can see the difference. Keep up the good work!! :)
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn woman!!! You look PHENOMENAL!!!! *wolf whistle*
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! There is a big difference, you should be proud, way to go!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. Wow... you look amazing! Don't be shy. Show off that body proudly.
  • jazminjes
    Options
    wow you look great!!! GOOD JOB!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Yes very impressive. Your bikini is staring at me, starting to freak me out :laugh:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options
    mamagoo, I think you look phenomenal. Truly. Be VERY PROUD of your accomplishments!!

Come and join the "strengthtraining for women" group, or the New Rules of Lifting for Women (Nrol4W) group...I think once you start HEAVY-LIFTING, you'll see a (further) dramatic difference in your body tone/sculpt.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You give me hope that I can rock a bikini someday!!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous !!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow!!!! May I ask, did you belly ever fold over and hang above your thigh like an apron? Mine does and so I fear that no matter what I'll do, I'll need a tummy tuck. If I could look as good as you do in the 160 lbs shot, I'd be thrilled!

WAY TO GO, YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! Amazing, I'm so inspired!
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    Here are some photos showing what just a 15lbs loss can look like.......I had lost 130lbs already even in the first photo but I thought since april I haven't changed much and was feeling discouraged......so today I took some bikini photos to compare to the ones from earlier this year and there is a difference!! I know that I will never again be like I was in my teens and 20's but I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far with just working out and eating better and I will continue to try and tone up, build more muscle and lose the last 10lbs and I also have to be accepting of the fact that I do have a "mom" body with that poochy stomach, and cellulite and of course loose skin which is to be expected considering I used to be over 300 lbs!! Anyway here are the photos.

April 2011 (approx 160lbs)
    272.jpg

June 2011 (approx 150lbs)
    071.jpg

and then from today Dec 29th 2011 (approx 145lbs)
    222.jpg

YOU look fantastic!!!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    works for me
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Really!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference!!! Good for you for working so hard!! Your rock!
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about those before "kini pics".... I can only hope I get the results you have in the after.

Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Yes very impressive. Your bikini is staring at me, starting to freak me out :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing!

Really you look phenomenal for the amount of weight you lost, and you can totally tell that your skin is starting to tighten up, which makes me hopeful for some of the same results once I get to and maintain at goal for a while. Great work!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    All I can say is wow!!!! May I ask, did you belly ever fold over and hang above your thigh like an apron? Mine does and so I fear that no matter what I'll do, I'll need a tummy tuck. If I could look as good as you do in the 160 lbs shot, I'd be thrilled!

WAY TO GO, YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! Amazing, I'm so inspired!

my stomach definitely was larger and did have more of an apron look to it, but was never as bad as some I've seen. I actually tend to carry most of my weight in my butt and thighs. I've always had a "small" waist in comparison to the rest of me. Even at my heaviest i'm sure I was just a really really big hour glass.

My trouble areas now are my thighs......I just want them to stop touching....or tone up or something....and my upper arms, that dangly skin HAS TO GO!!!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    :flowerforyou: looking good lady :)
    thanks for giving me hope re: the loose skin. I still have a long way to go and I worry about that!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    :flowerforyou: looking good lady :)
    thanks for giving me hope re: the loose skin. I still have a long way to go and I worry about that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!