warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    That is not what I'd call a mom body, and I mean that as a compliment. You look fabulous!

Thanks!!! I just wish sometimes that I had my pre-baby tone.....but it's okay, I'm working with what I got!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Fabulous! I love that you are owning your "mom body." That is something I am finally coming to terms with. I'm going to do the best I can to get where I want, but if I still have a few signs from having kids, so be it. They're my prides and joys!

same here!! My kids are my pride and joy and I have the marks to prove they are mine!! LOL
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Stunning! you look amazing. Well done, when you end up looking like that it makes all the work really worthwhile. And you've got amazing eyes as well!!
  • sheystar
    Options
    awesome! :)
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You look incredible!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OMG congrats! I think you look fantastic and I can totally tell a difference. This is really inspiring to me because your total is about the amount of weight I want to lose, and I've been worried about how I will appear after having this weight on me for as long as I have.

GREAT JOB!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I :heart: that bikini so much!!!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    AMAZING!! Hard work does pay off....and I am in complete disbelief that you used to way 300 pounds!!! WOW....WooooW!!! :)
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    OMG congrats! I think you look fantastic and I can totally tell a difference. This is really inspiring to me because your total is about the amount of weight I want to lose, and I've been worried about how I will appear after having this weight on me for as long as I have.

GREAT JOB!!!

I was over 200lbs for about 7 years and then I got to over 300lbs ( I think 307 was my heaviest) and then I started the journey back down.....so I carried a lot of excess for many many years, and so far I'm pretty impressed with how my body has reacted to the weight loss.

I know I'll never be 100% happy with every part of me, but every day I work out and eat right gets me one step closer to being the best me I can be.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You look fantastic and I :heart: that bikini so much!!!

thanks!! It's my fave......it was a present from my sister......she gave it to me once I "earned" it by losing enough to fit into it!!!

I have high heels and ballet flats to match as well!!!
  • Andrealeah32
    Options
    YOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......AWWWEMAZING!!!! I need to lose 145lbs and really need the inspiration -- you gave it to me today! What exercise programs did you use ifyou don't mind me asking.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    YOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......AWWWEMAZING!!!! I need to lose 145lbs and really need the inspiration -- you gave it to me today! What exercise programs did you use ifyou don't mind me asking.

I've done couch to 5k twice, P90X twice and 30 day shred once. In that order.

Then I fill in my days off or between workout programs, I run outside, do the treadmill, zumba, or whatever I feel like doing.
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    Totally hot. And totally inspiring - thanks!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • RedandBlonde
    RedandBlonde Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, you look fantastic!!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    awesome, just awesome and you look piping hot, you really do.
    Carry the signs of being a mom with grace and believe me, they get less obvious. My 3 children are grown up now and after losing weight my stomach doesn't look too bad at all and I'm over 50. Workout and good healthy food, that's all it takes.
    Please upload another pic end of 2012. Can't wait to see the difference:flowerforyou:
    Congratz again and a happy New Year
  • Wow, you look fantastic.
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    That's amazing, well done! I just have a question. I also used to weigh 300 lbs and have always struggled with my upper arms being really flabby with loose skin. Do you have that problem? If so, have they tightened up at all? I'm starting to suspect I may need surgery to fix it once and for all. :/
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    You look fantastic.
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Even when I was down to 159 I would not have been seen in a bikini! My 'Mom body' is complete with the stomach that lops over the waistband of my bikini. Completely jealous of how toned your stomach looks. Congrats on all your hard work! It's an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!