Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Replies

• keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    You're such an inspiration! I have between 150 and 170 to lose. You look fantastic!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Wow you look totally amazing, thanks for sharing. And that bikini is awesome lol!!!!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 172 Member
    Great Job!!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    You look great! Don't be embarrassed, flaunt it. I have heard that your skin does tighten up a bit with heavier lifting. Might be time to up the weights. You look GREAT! I hope when all is said and done I can wear a bikini too.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Awesome..Thanks for sharing!
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    awesome!! i have been tracking your story on HC for awhile now, its nice to be on here finally myself and *see* you!

congrats!
  • wow!!!!! congrats great job...
  • Wow, you did great!
  • you look great! i like how you can see hip bones in last pic.
    and where did you get that awesome zombie bikini? want!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Fabulous! I love that you are owning your "mom body." That is something I am finally coming to terms with. I'm going to do the best I can to get where I want, but if I still have a few signs from having kids, so be it. They're my prides and joys!
  • You look amazing !
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    I have pumps with that same design!
    :)

You look great!!
  • You look fantastic! Loving the bikini design too :tongue:
  • If you look closely, you can almost tell how your tattoo is shrinking and becoming less stretched out! WTG! Keep it up :-)
  • WowZAAAA, Impressive and Inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    OMG!!! You are my inspiration!
    You have done an amazing job and certainly given me the kick in the butt that I need, I have only got about 60lb to lose, but you have given me so much encouragment with your progress.
    Well done!!:bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I have pumps with that same design!
    :)

You look great!!

I have the zombie stomper heels and flats!!
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome!!! you look AMAZING!!! 15lbs IS a big difference. Congrats on your weight loss this far!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    That is not what I'd call a mom body, and I mean that as a compliment. You look fabulous!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Awesome!!! you look AMAZING!!! 15lbs IS a big difference. Congrats on your weight loss this far!!

It's always obvious that going from 300+ to 160 would look different, but I didn't think 160-145 would have so much change!

thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!