warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Options

Replies

• chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    oh my god you really look fantastic, stunning. :flowerforyou:

You have an amazing body and you really give me hope to be able to wear a bikini one day too.
    Congratulations!
  • klhbekool
    Options
    great job you look great
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You've done such an amazing job! I really appreciate you showing us your pictures! YOU LOOK GREAT! You should be very proud of yourself! I'm proud of you! You inspire us all!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    you look amazing :D
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Here are some photos showing what just a 15lbs loss can look like.......I had lost 130lbs already even in the first photo and finally dared to put on a bikini at that point, but I had been feeling lately that I didn't think I had changed much over this last 6-8 months......so today I took some bikini photos to compare to the ones from earlier this year and there is a difference!! I know that I will never again be like I was in my teens and 20's but I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far with just working out and eating better and I will continue to try and tone up, build more muscle and lose the last 10lbs and I also have to be accepting of the fact that I do have a "mom" body with that poochy stomach, and cellulite (very embarrased about that) and of course loose skin which is to be expected considering I used to be over 300 lbs!! I just wish my thighs didn't touch.......gotta work on that for sure!! but I wanted to share these pictures anyway......so here they are.

April 2011 (approx 160lbs)
    272.jpg

u look amazing...

June 2011 (approx 150lbs)
    071.jpg

and then from today Dec 29th 2011 (approx 145lbs)
    222.jpg
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    You are INCREDIBLE, my friend!!! You always have been, and CONTINUE to be a source of inspiration and HOPE for me!!! I look up to you and know that if you can do it I CAN DO IT!!!!! Love you bunches!! :flowerforyou:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing and such an inspiration!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    WOW! Great job! What dedication and hard work!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! huge congrats to you :)
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! It is possible! Wow
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    There is definitely a difference! You go girl!!!!!
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss! I also carry my weight mostly in my lower body, so I can relate to wishing my thighs wouldn't touch ;-). When did you get your tattoo? (Just curious, as it doesn't look like it is stretched or anything at all, which is good - I chose to get a tattoo on my shoulder so it wouldn't look warped as I lost weight).
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    awesome, just awesome and you look piping hot, you really do.
    Carry the signs of being a mom with grace and believe me, they get less obvious. My 3 children are grown up now and after losing weight my stomach doesn't look too bad at all and I'm over 50. Workout and good healthy food, that's all it takes.
    Please upload another pic end of 2012. Can't wait to see the difference:flowerforyou:
    Congratz again and a happy New Year

I'll be sure to post photos in 2012 ...... I am hoping now to lose the last 10 lbs and tone right up/build muscle and see what I can sculpt myself into now!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Amazing loss! I also carry my weight mostly in my lower body, so I can relate to wishing my thighs wouldn't touch ;-). When did you get your tattoo? (Just curious, as it doesn't look like it is stretched or anything at all, which is good - I chose to get a tattoo on my shoulder so it wouldn't look warped as I lost weight).

My tattoo is OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it when I was 18-19 years old.....so 14-15 years ago. It is stretched, however it has maintained its overall shape but there are stretch marks through out parts of it and the ink has faded where it stretched but what can I do right?
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Awesome change. I can definitely see a difference in your sides. Good for you!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    That's amazing, well done! I just have a question. I also used to weigh 300 lbs and have always struggled with my upper arms being really flabby with loose skin. Do you have that problem? If so, have they tightened up at all? I'm starting to suspect I may need surgery to fix it once and for all. :/

I do have loose skin on my upper arms and it doesn't seem to me to be tightening up.....I have shrunk like 3-4 inches in the upper arm area last year alone and built a ton of muscle but I still have that dangly bit.......I thought I could "fill" it with muscle by strength training but so far I don't see that happening, but hey I'll take small dangly arms over big dangly ones anyday!! LOL
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thank you for shearing your photos. Its a great motivator for me as i started (again) at 162lb and i am now 153 so it motivates me to stay on track
  • keissner
    Options
    Holy moly!!! You've done great!!! I'm going to keep plugging away too :)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Here are some photos showing what just a 15lbs loss can look like.......I had lost 130lbs already even in the first photo and finally dared to put on a bikini at that point, but I had been feeling lately that I didn't think I had changed much over this last 6-8 months......so today I took some bikini photos to compare to the ones from earlier this year and there is a difference!! I know that I will never again be like I was in my teens and 20's but I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far with just working out and eating better and I will continue to try and tone up, build more muscle and lose the last 10lbs and I also have to be accepting of the fact that I do have a "mom" body with that poochy stomach, and cellulite (very embarrased about that) and of course loose skin which is to be expected considering I used to be over 300 lbs!! I just wish my thighs didn't touch.......gotta work on that for sure!! but I wanted to share these pictures anyway......so here they are.

April 2011 (approx 160lbs)
    272.jpg

June 2011 (approx 150lbs)
    071.jpg

and then from today Dec 29th 2011 (approx 145lbs)
    222.jpg

Congrats on the amazing transformation! You look great even at the 160. Losing 100+ pounds is such an incredible accomplishment. You are doing great just continue to stick with it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!